2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

I can't find any information about the size of the #93,
any ideas somebody?
The waynorth sample looks interesting in a very good way:).

EDIT:
I just read page 1 again, thanks for summating the 0,21'' waverave waverave !:thumbsup:
Wow, so these will be even bigger than the #97...

Last edited:
PLEASE READ THIS!!!:eek:
Funny Picture!! Funny Picture!!!:)
While we were designing the knife, Bill sent me some jokey pictures/drawings!!:rolleyes:
Please do NOT take these seriously, except the size!!!:p
#93 Lambs foot.jpg

The Ram's foot blade will be big and wide, with the spine very parallel to the edge.
A Lamb Foot tapers, giving the knife a different usefulness!
And it's a large knife at 3 7/8". The kick will not have a full "stovepipe" but will be squared off.
There will be no shield, because almost all Traditional* Lamb Foot Knives have no shield.

*there's that word again, that Charlie is always using!!:D

PLEASE READ THIS!!!:eek:
Funny Picture!! Funny Picture!!!:)
While we were designing the knife, Bill sent me some jokey pictures/drawings!!:rolleyes:
Please do NOT take these seriously, except the size!!!:p
View attachment 1118177

The Ram's foot blade will be big and wide, with the spine very parallel to the edge.
A Lamb Foot tapers, giving the knife a different usefulness!
And it's a large knife at 3 7/8". The kick will not have a full "stovepipe" but will be squared off.
There will be no shield, because almost all Traditional* Lamb Foot Knives have no shield.

*there's that word again, that Charlie is always using!!:D
"The Slaughtered Lamb" :D Too funny :D

The LambFoot will be a full order of 500 knives, and be available with all the usual dealers.

There is a list on my website, below!

giphy.gif

A Lamb Foot tapers, giving the knife a different usefulness
Thanks for clarifying Charlie I misunderstood what Chris told me at the show. Sounds like they are indeed different shapes and the rams foot is a lot like a sheeps foot. Cant wait to see how these turn out!

Also, I could swear you told me the waynorth 93 would be in african blackwood...looks like ebony now did something change or is my memory (and credibility) on the fritz? :)

So it is a big'un, a nice addition to the Guardians' ebony I already have. Does anyone remember ever seeing a long pull Real Lamb Foot?

I loved the look of this knife as soon as I laid eyes on it. My first thought was "I'll be buying one of those" my second thought was it would be great to have the option to get one with a Long Pull instead of a Nail Nick. Regardless it's still a sweet looking Traditional and I can't wait to check it out.

Last edited:
Is Charlie's SFO bladeshape different from the rest of the 93 run? Charlie's SFO is listed as a lambsfoot blade shape. The rest of the run is listed as a ramsfoot.

I'm not familiar with a ramsfoot blade. Is this a new design, or a traditional design? If new, curious who designed it - Bill or Charlie, both?

Thank you, really looking forward to this one!

Back