2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

I think the Sun may just be shining perfectly upon it!

On the spring subject, my Lambsfoot has couple proud sitting pins and my micarta Ramsfoot has the usual mix of flush and sunken. Neither bother me at all.
20190921_091726.jpg

Makes a good cheese knife too. Apologies on the discrepancy that tried to creep in. A Spyder walked in and I had to squish it.

20190921_115559-1512x1512.jpg

Last edited:
My 93 Ram had turned dark and had developed an ugly haze. Lots of exposure to food juices of every kind, uv light, O2 and then my attempts to protect the wood in between uses with oil or wax.
Yesterday I restored it with tips from this thread. It did not take long really. I posted what I did in that thread with before and after pics.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/finishing-cocobolo.1607683/#post-19287762

Before
lQzOXVK.jpg

lhYaPay.jpg

AFTER
GXX7jH7.jpg

6dVrHKb.jpg

SQn1inn.jpg

g3atClm.jpg

Thanks for your explanations, Christian and Logan! The pins on mine are as you both suggest, but only slightly. The results of production are not always "custom" quality! That #74 pin is quite deep!

Yep, worth remembering these aren't custom knives, but very high-end factory-made. FWIW mine is pretty darn perfect! :D Thanks Charlie :) :thumbsup:

WO9kMld.jpg

I felt the need to make one last post on the traditional side of the forum that I’ve abandoned due to politics and poor ....
My last post here will be posting my most favorite traditional to date and one I will never let go and sure it will remain on its pedestal of perfection.
Fair well my traditional friends and Thank you Charlie for this beautiful knife that I will have for My life time and enjoy :)
WMhB900.jpg

Back