2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Was Ed? Please tell me you still have it. I was going to offer to take it off your hands when you tired of it. ;)

I like it alright ;) Wouldn't mind a Micarta one for rough house work either:D

KGzLm3p.jpg

06vZ5FN.jpg

I have to say the 93 was only my second GEC and the ram's foot is still my favorite go-to knife in my collection. So easy to sharpen and practical design, not to mention it feels perfect in hand. I'm still just bummed that I missed out on a lambsfoot version.

I have to say the 93 was only my second GEC and the ram's foot is still my favorite go-to knife in my collection. So easy to sharpen and practical design, not to mention it feels perfect in hand. I'm still just bummed that I missed out on a lambsfoot version.
There have been many posts and discussions about these knives so i won't go over old ground, but you are 100% correct. They were the one of the original Work/farmers knives, as a kid i was told by many farmers the blade could do any job and were easy and quick to sharpen at the end of the day. Sheepsfoot [Ramsfoot] and Lambsfoot are my favorite knives, and i was lucky enough to get the dark jigged bone Lambsfoot. But i missed on the Ramsfoot in oily bone, so my friend it is swings and roundabout's, but we were both lucky enough to get at least one.:thumbsup::)

Back