1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Discussion in 'Jarrett Fleming Knives' started by Jarrett Fleming, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Jarrett Fleming

Jarrett Fleming Moderator Moderator

Jun 5, 2011
    Hey everyone I hope you're all having a fantastic new year! I just wanted to drop by and say I know I haven't been as active lately here on my forum and that's probably not going to change. Unfortunately bladeforums seems to get less and less traffic as time passes. I first noticed it when the forum was updated (maybe just a coincidence), but anyways I'm still around! I do most of my posting on instagram these days. Please follow me on there if you have an account.

If anyone needs to contact me you can email me at [email protected], send me a message on instagram, give me a call/text, or message me here on bladeforums I still visit the site daily. I just won't be posting here much anymore, specifically my subforum.

On a side note I did just post a batch for sale in the for sale by maker section of the forum. Go check them out!

Here's to an awesome 2019 [​IMG]

gusbuster, varga49, Bmurray and 2 others like this.
  2. mjbine

mjbine Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2011
    What is your instagram?

3. Jarrett Fleming

Jarrett Fleming Moderator Moderator

Jun 5, 2011
    jarrettflemingknives is the instagram account. I also put a link in my signature.

varga49 likes this.
  4. mjbine

mjbine Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Got it thx

varga49 likes this.
  5. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    ...love your knives, sir. had two great ones in 3V...

varga49 likes this.
  6. Murman

Murman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 11, 2015