2020 Seconds Sale - BREAKING NEWS

Always fun to try for 45 minutes to get things into your cart, and then have them sell out while you spend another 30 minutes trying to pay. Oh well.

35min of continuously loading.
enter number card AGAIN
Site failed
Back to who are you??

6th try of confirming my info.

I scored on my First ever Factories seconds.
A Millie and a P'Kal

Finally got two orders in! Managed to score a few knives I'd always kind of wanted to try but never was fully committed because of price. Well, I couldn't pass up those deals so pulled the trigger.

How are people even checking out, I literally can't even load a screen
It took me more than a few tries (including resetting my password), but I finally got through after about 25 minutes. Also took multiple screen refreshes to get the pages to load.

Only thing keeping me from finalizing is the fact that I know I'm going to want to come back 3 more times over the next few days. $13 shipping each time adds up to a new knife pretty darn quick haha

Always fun to try for 45 minutes to get things into your cart, and then have them sell out while you spend another 30 minutes trying to pay. Oh well.

Not too worried about specific knives selling out, during the live sale they periodically will bring out the same items so that others have a chance to purchase them when the initial wave is over.

It wouldn't surprise me if the same sold out knives are back in stock later on during the day/night etc. Hopefully by then the bot traffic will have been dealt with...

How are people even checking out, I literally can't even load a screen
Same here- the site worked OK for the first couple of minutes then became hopelessly bogged down. I'm actually trying to work right now so I can't be continually clicking and trying. I wonder if different ISP's would make a difference, or if it works better on different browsers. I've gotten a half dozen error messages that I've never seen before.

I was able to get a couple after about 25 minutes, now I'm wondering if I should have gotten a p'kal as well........

I've been checking the web site periodically since this morning... and still doing it just for the novelty. If it was about economics, I've already squandered more time than I'd be saving in prices.

I wonder if there will be any 52100

dej0MwK.jpg

Back