2021 Legacy knives, anyone seen a catalog?

I like the 110 legacy knife myself. s45vn steel. pocket clip and one handed opening. screw together on top of that. I'll be adding one of these. I also like the blond streaked ebony on the 124.

I also like the 100 series in upgraded stainless and micarta. next level without giving up the classic designs.

Wow, just finished looking at the 2021 catalog... I'm underwhelmed.
Me too, Roger, I was disappointed to see them drop the 118. I'm also a traditionalist, I would not have bought my 898 Impact, it was a gift from a very close friend. I have enjoyed it, used it, and EDC'ed it. Also I thought that Buck was going to reduce the off shore offerings, seems like they have increased:(...pocket clips, thumb studs and over sized etchings, all leave me cold. I wish Buck the best and will support them, but they are limiting me.

Me too, Roger, I was disappointed to see them drop the 118. I'm also a traditionalist, I would not have bought my 898 Impact, it was a gift from a very close friend. I have enjoyed it, used it, and EDC'ed it. Also I thought that Buck was going to reduce the off shore offerings, seems like they have increased:(...pocket clips, thumb studs and over sized etchings, all leave me cold. I wish Buck the best and will support them, but they are limiting me.
I’ve seen this happen in other companies when the older employees and staff retire or pass on and the younger generation that comes in bringing with them their less traditional and more modern ideology. The old school isn’t as appealing to a lot of them or they just want to make their own mark. I’m still using firearms that were designed in the 1890s and I find them much more appealing than the modern designs but I do use some modern models. The same with knives, I use the modern designs but I have an affection for the traditional patterns and designs that are are still effective and a joy to use. I hope Buck has some people in the top levels that appropriate the traditional designs and making them in Post Falls.

I hope Buck has some people in the top levels that appropriate the traditional designs and making them in Post Falls.
I think you meant appreciate instead of appropriate;)
I hope so, also, I realize that Buck needs to stay current and in touch with the market place to stay in business. The only constant is change.

I think you meant appreciate instead of appropriate;)
I hope so, also, I realize that Buck needs to stay current and in touch with the market place to stay in business. The only constant is change.
Yes that’s what I meant. Thanks, I didn’t catch that.
I agree that change is good and necessary. However some,( and not just Buck) changes seem to be more about radical looks of a design rather than an improvement of form or function and some of those looks are okay but some are kinda strange to put it nicely. For a tool that probably is in a pocket or sheath 95% of the time I’m not that concerned about having or displaying a particular look.

Sure wish the 118 and 124 was available in micarta/s45v.

Since it’s a one year only deal. A run of 121 ‘s for 2021 would have been pretty cool.

The standard Micarta scales on the 124 are a superior handle to the Ebony handle. IMHO.

Cool upgrade. The red headed step child 124 should of been upgraded as well. Steel and scales.
Good knife but could be legendary with upgrades.

I like the legacy series 110 take apart. I wish they would make some optional handle scales in various materials that could be purchased separately as well.

I like the legacy series 110 take apart. I wish they would make some optional handle scales in various materials that could be purchased separately as well.
Yes. There is a market now if enough get sold

Has there been any feedback on Bucks s45vn steel yet? That 110 does interest me but I haven’t any knowledge about the s45vn.

Back