2022 Spyderco Product Guide - Now Live!

Try to get your Spyderco knives this month if they’re in stock before price increases start in January 2022. Below street prices (MAP) are calculated at 30% off MSRP.

Street prices on U.S. models will increase by 10%+.

Street prices on Japanese models will increase by 5-7%+.

Street prices on Taichung models will increase by 15%!

No other company offers a more extensive catalog of knives. It's mouthwatering! :)

I just wish that the knife that I want to buy is actually "in stock" and available for sale when I want to buy it. ;)

Interesting that they still list the Paysan in the catalog. Thought that was long gone.

Would consider buying one again if it I ever see it in stock again. The last 1 I bought had a major "lock stick" problem which is why I sold it but if they've fixed that problem, I'd keep it to pair w/the NIrvana.

Last edited:
Try to get your Spyderco knives this month if they’re in stock before price increases start in January 2022. Below street prices (MAP) are calculated at 30% off MSRP.

Street prices on U.S. models will increase by 10%+.

Street prices on Japanese models will increase by 5-7%+.

Street prices on Taichung models will increase by 15%!

I think I'm going to be missing a rent payment this month.

There's so much pressure on this forum.

A few there I’m really excited about. I can’t wait for the Swick 5 to drop; I still need a PM2 in micarta/Cruwear, and I’ve yet to try a Shaman. It’s hard to buy any folders others than Spyderco when their designs really just work so well for me. I hope to see one of the compression lock models in MagnaCut for a sprint or exclusive in the upcoming year, but that may be too soon.

No other company offers a more extensive catalog of knives. It's mouthwatering! :)

I just wish that the knife that I want to buy is actually "in stock" and available for sale when I want to buy it. ;)

Interesting that they still list the Paysan in the catalog. Thought that was long gone.

Would consider buying one again if it I ever see it in stock again. The last 1 I bought had a major "lock stick" problem which is why I sold it but if they've fixed that problem, I'd keep it to pair w/the NIrvana.
I couldn't agree more!

It's almost hard to believe things are in stock on the site

I don't keep up with spyderco that much, what is new in the catalog besides some steel changes? Were there new designs?

Back