2023 Spyderco Online Seconds Sale!!

Just went back to look, Tempted by Ayoob SE and Waterway.
Real happy about those two. I've been looking and the secondary market is nuts--was real close to paying too much for the SE Ayoob a few days ago. I say go for it!

I finally got my hands on a Shaman šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ took two hours of violent and anxious refreshing, but I did it. Got a mystery box, too!

Maybe it's better this way so there is more availability so one person doesn't just get on fill their cart up with everything? Had my eye on a millie for years but for this price couldn't put it off any longer. Took an hour 20 min to get it though, but it was after a night shift so just kept refreshing while getting ready for bed, put a little top gun on the tv while waiting for payment to go through haha

Maybe it's better this way so there is more availability so one person doesn't just get on fill their cart up with everything? Had my eye on a millie for years but for this price couldn't put it off any longer.
Just think of all the people going to flood the market when they get theirs in to try and make a profit.

The only thing I plan on flooding is my pocket with the Maxamet Para 3 I picked up.
perfection-magneto.gif

Excited to see what I got in the mystery box. The PM2 blackout version I got 2 or 3 years ago I literally could not tell any imperfections.

Sorry for the problems. It's much busier than expected, despite special preparation. I'm sure we'll improve in the future. It's still going on and quite busy. Patience.

sal
I know y'all don't HAVE to do these online sales at all. So thanks to you, Eric, and the rest of the team for giving folks who can't make it out to Colorado every November (like me) access to awesome seconds deals.

I grabbed a lil native slipjoint that I didnā€™t realize was a slipjoint. Im honestly very excited for its arrival, I think it will be an excellent work knife, especially for working in NYC with its dumb knife laws. This was my first ever grab of a ā€œSpyderco secondsā€ and it definitely wonā€™t be my last. Thank you Sal and Spyderco for this amazing sale and opportunity of trying out some new knives at a great price!

I grabbed a lil native slipjoint that I didnā€™t realize was a slipjoint. Im honestly very excited for its arrival, I think it will be an excellent work knife, especially for working in NYC with its dumb knife laws.
That's one Lil Native variant I don't have, Interested in your opinion once in use!

Back