20th anniversary mean street

rwdata

Gold Member
Just received this in the mail. Now that is how every Monday morning should start. Thank you all at Busse. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 343
In a comparison between the new Busse Mean Street, Swamp Rat Rodent Solution and Scrap Yard 311. The Mean Street feels smaller even though it is larger. Must be the thinner grips.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 219
I think that's my knife! Pokey sent me an email last Thursday saying my double cut Tanker gray and red MS was on the way. Is that the tanker gray finish?

double cut.

at same time double cut and tanker grey are two different treatments. Double cut is a media blast so there is no coating really. Just bare steel. The tanker grey is a color of paint coating.

Wouldn't you know it? The mail was two hours late TODAY!!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................but, to ameliorate the pain, the AMS was on the truck. :cool:
Double Cut finish, black micarta, double thick liners. The handle is still too short, and too thin, but this time, I'll just live with it. :rolleyes:
AMS2_zps392d16aa.jpg

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................but, to ameliorate the pain, the AMS was on the truck. :cool:
Double Cut finish, black micarta, double thick liners. The handle is still too short, and too thin, but this time, I'll just live with it. :rolleyes:
AMS2_zps392d16aa.jpg

Nice!!!
Can u now show a picture where i see the liners.

AMS2_zps392d16aa.jpg

Nice! I'm waiting for one just like it!

This mean street is a keeper as it was a Valentines Day gift from my beautiful wife, hence the red color. She just told me after looking at it that I should order a shiny (satin) finished le version for our wedding anniversary. How cool is she? :)

Back