212 Ranger

I have three, one Joe Houser custom unfinished out of heat treat, one Blue Lucite and another Buffalo handle.
All real nice.
^now theres some pics of the best ones.

awesome Mike. just awesome.

I really want this phenolic version 212, but the price point is likely gonna keep me away.

maybe after those 100 numbered ones are bought theyll do a bit cheaper run......

I really want this phenolic version 212, but the price point is likely gonna keep me away.

maybe after those 100 numbered ones are bought theyll do a bit cheaper run......
At least you have patience and can wait. I bet you didn’t say that when you saw that 212 with lucite handle Lol.

It's a cool EDC sized knife.

It sure is. I have the Buffalo one with the w2 steel. I carry it on the weekends. I notice the phenolic one is 420hc. Those sure are nice looking knives Craig. I see the blue lucite is w2. Anybody know What steel is in the other versions?

The handle does resemble the 116.
Anyone know if this will be factory offered or just the distributor offered? My guess would be no factory offering.

What I thought was cool is the strip of wood under the jigged horn LE..There were not many of them and before I could make up my mind to buy it..it was sold out. I have been using my 118 lately and have a new appreciation for a small fixed blade. W2 steel is new to me too and that was another reason I seriously consideed getting one. I still might get the Club knife.

Back