$22 Buck 110 back at Academy Sports

In Austin, TX anyway. Saw it with my own eyes a few days ago. $21.86 or something like that.

You guys keep an eye on Academy. Back before Christmas they ran them at that $21.xx price and then a week or so later they droped them to $18.xx. I had bought 6 at the $21, and took them back and they refunded the difference down to the $18 price. Do a search here on Academy and you can follow all of that.

What is the year stamp on the latest offerings? Just wondering if they are clearing old stock? Or they are 2006 ?

I bought a even dozen of the Walmart tins last year when the price dropped to $11.......amazing price......

tom19176 said:
I bought a even dozen of the Walmart tins last year when the price dropped to $11.......amazing price......

They never got to that price at the wallys here... I looked......and looked....and ....:rolleyes:

Pack Rat said:
They never got to that price at the wallys here... I looked......and looked....and ....:rolleyes:

The lowest here was $15, and there was only one left by then.

I only got three at $11. The rest were between $17 to $23.44.....I bought 6 at the full price as I felt that was a bargin ay $23.44 !!

Pack Rat said:

I've never seen any closeouts or discounts at wally world at all for knives. Prices are "okay" but nothing great. :mad:

Walmart 29.99 for 110. the local Kmart is 24.99. Lots better than local sporting goods stores, though.

Shann, they only did it for the special tins they did last year as they marked them down while the ones on the "card" stayed at 29.99.....I have got a few Kershaws that they marked down a few bucks from the card.....They put a yellow clearence sticker on the card and knife box.....

Back