25" Kobra with tight scabbard. Pix and bargain.

View

Here's a 10/10 25 inch, 1.75 kobra by the kami with no name. The only thing wrong with this rig is a tight scabbard. When this knife arrived here four days ago the scabbard fit perfectly. Today when I checked it I could hardly draw the blade. Our humidity has been running less than 20% and it's been pretty hot and this has played hell with several scabbards.

One of the problems is now it is monsoon season in Nepal -- rains everyday and humidity is near 100% every day. The scabbards both wood and leather leave Nepal with the 100% humidity soaked into them and then get here in very dry and hot Reno and adjust to local conditions. It's a killer.

So, the scabbard may readjust to a more humid climate or may require a little work -- routing or strecthing. Worst case is a trip to Terry Sisco.

The good news is you save $50 off regular price. We will deliver this rig to your door for an even $100.

Call or email if interested.

------------------
Blessings from the computer shack in Reno.

Uncle Bill
Himalayan Imports Website
Khukuri FAQ
Himalayan Imports Archives (33,000 + posts)
Himalayan Imports Shopping Site

Uncle Bill,

If the Kobra is still available, I'll take it. I really want a 20" Sirupati, but this Kobra is too beautiful and too good a deal to pass up.

Best regards,

bzr

Back