Photos 2G BME!!

4xfk.jpg

2r433uv.jpg

2j17iqf.jpg

dvgiz6.jpg

:cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice! For some reason I didn't think it was that big, next to that 1111, it puts it into perspective

Some of that is the angle. The 1111 is just a bit less than an inch longer in OAL.

Have a feeling people who ordered these are going to be very pleased, I am.

Oh Man!! Those 2G BME are SWEET!!!

Congrats Nate!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

She on the 'Strippin' List?

Received mine today. Black w/ black canvas. Love it. Its the little details where busse hits it out of the park. There is an oh so slight thumb ramp on the spine that I was surprised to find. Balance point is right at the ricasso. Definate keeper

Congrats. Looks great.

I'd like to see one of these compared to a NMFSH.

I won't lie i didn't even remember what color i got for the blade only that I had tan canvas handles.

But once I took it out I was surprised how nice this combo looks.
This Is before I Etched the logo

^I like that combo, got my BGHR in tanker & tan like that. The scales darkened a lot on it and have a reddish tint now.

Look forward to seeing how these look nekkid. I noticed mine is a bit slimmer than .25", more like .235" coated, definitely thinner than the DTBM or 1111 above. Good weight, ~24oz., hope they'll be pretty clean underneath.

Oh man she's lookin beastly! Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Got her dress all laid out waiting for fitting. She definitely is gonna dangle. Thanks for the preview!

Back