1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

2nd Small Sebenza....1st Insingo

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by dwcliff, Aug 24, 2012.

1. dwcliff

dwcliff

Jun 19, 2012
    I've been admiring the insingo pics and thought the blade shape looked great so couldn't resist on my 2nd CRK knife to pick up another small with the blade. My snakewood inlayed small is back at CRK getting the blade centering issue fixed, so I was excited to see the new one is perfectly centered. And everyone is right....it is kind of hard to buy your first Chris Reeve knife and not be back buying another ASAP. Too many choices...too little money.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CAD

CAD

Jan 11, 2006
    Very nice!!! I should have mine on Monday!

Chris D.:D

3. dwcliff

dwcliff

Jun 19, 2012
    One thing I thought was missing in the box with the new knife was the leather sleeve that came with my snakewood. But I guess the plain sebenzas don't come with that.

4. beau007

beau007

Dec 10, 2009
    Thats correct. No leather sleeve comes with the plain Sebenzas. I'm thinking about buying one anyway for mine.

5. ChrisB507

ChrisB507

Mar 29, 2005
    My micarta small Insingo (love it!) also didn't come with a leather pouch...

6. Hauling

Hauling

May 14, 2012
    Mine has the same birth date as yours. Brother!

7. dwcliff

dwcliff

Jun 19, 2012
    Twins! From Idaho

8. US-STEEL

US-STEEL

Aug 6, 2012
    Thanks for teasing, I mean thanks for sharing.:). Love that blade, Congrats!

9. Aidansdaddy17

Aidansdaddy17

Mar 30, 2012
    Check out the slip pouch on knivesshipfree....awesome! It holds and fits the Sebenza perfectly. There is a large and small.

10. dextertron

dextertron

Aug 12, 2012
    That's my actual birthday! I want one too. Year's a little off though

11. dextertron

dextertron

Aug 12, 2012
    so ummm i just got one from 2011 in a trade and it's a 7/27 WOW

12. dwcliff

dwcliff

Jun 19, 2012
    That's great to get one with your birthday! Be sure and post some pics! Congrats

13. gastonian

gastonian Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2012
    I just got mine last week so I checked and my small insingo was also born that day! Triplets? lol

14. dwcliff

dwcliff

Jun 19, 2012
    Let me know the dates of the family reunion