1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  1. expidia1

expidia1 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2018
    This is from my iphone under a new [email protected] which blade forums was sending confirm email to.

I was forced to create this yahoo account in order to confirm this new email account and now the site created another registered user account under [email protected] which I don’t need two accounts.

Please merge both accounts under Expidia1 username into one email address using [email protected]
    Thx

2. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Are you not able to login to your other account? I'm not sure it is clear why you have another account now. Can you clarify?

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  3. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
  4. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    In order for both accounts to be merged you have to show you control both accounts. You definitely shouldn't have signed up for a gold membership on the 2nd account.

5. expidia1

expidia1 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2018
    Spark, could you delete the Expidia account. My last renewal should have gone to this Expidia1 account. The correct account is the one with a 22 feedback rating. Somehow expidia is the gold one and this one with the dog logo is the correct one.
    Thx

6. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Should be good now