2nd test thread expidia69@yahoo.com

expidia1

Gold Member
This is from my iphone under a new expidia69@yahoo.com which blade forums was sending confirm email to.

I was forced to create this yahoo account in order to confirm this new email account and now the site created another registered user account under expidia69@yahoo.com which I don’t need two accounts.

Please merge both accounts under Expidia1 username into one email address using expidia@yahoo.com
Thx

This is from my iphone under a new expidia69@yahoo.com which blade forums was sending confirm email to.

I was forced to create this yahoo account in order to confirm this new email account and now the site created another registered user account under expidia69@yahoo.com which I don’t need two accounts.

Please merge both accounts under Expidia1 username into one email address using expidia@yahoo.com
Thx
Are you not able to login to your other account? I'm not sure it is clear why you have another account now. Can you clarify?

In order for both accounts to be merged you have to show you control both accounts. You definitely shouldn't have signed up for a gold membership on the 2nd account.

Spark, could you delete the Expidia account. My last renewal should have gone to this Expidia1 account. The correct account is the one with a 22 feedback rating. Somehow expidia is the gold one and this one with the dog logo is the correct one.
Thx

Should be good now

Back