• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2X Survive! 5.1s - 1st and 2nd Gen for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz!

Platinum Member
I am about to buy something that goes BOOM! I have no need for 3 S!K 5.1s (as awesome as they are) so these two are for sale to cover the cost of the new rifle!

One is an old spec 3V 5.1 with green canvas scales, a set of orange extra scales, a leather drop loop and the factory belt clip. Its lovingly used and basically looks brand new and is sharp as the day I got it. The second is a new spec 5.1 in 20CV steel with the factory sheath and everything you see in the photo. It was used in the kitchen to cut some veggies and steak and is still factory sharp.

Click this link to see why its a second...
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1373357-Why-is-your-2nd-a-2nd

Both are priced at $240 FIRM. Paypal only. I will cover paypal and shipping. No trades. Only shipping to CONUS, via USPS with tracking. If you pay today I will ship today. If you buy both I will take $15 off the total since I save on shippig. These are going to go up on the S!K Facebook page as well so dont waste time!

Post an Ill take it here and send me a PM. I will use the timestamp incase of multiple PMs at once or an Ill take it here and on FB.

Well that was fast! Send me a PM with your info

Or send me an email by clicking my username and hitting send email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back