• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

3.5" XM-18 Flat Handle Screws **FOR SALE**

Since I've received about 60 PM's I thought I better post these before you guys riot!

A set is $12 + $2 for First Class Mail or $6 for Priority Mail - International mailing $15

For those of you that use PayPal you can simply send a Payment to; rhind64@earthlink.net Please list 3.5" Screws in the notes section of the payment. For those that don't use PayPal, shoot me a PM.

These are a direct replacement for all generations of 3.5" XM-18's. They also use the same 5/64" Hex
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Last edited:
lol....
i'll take the beadblasted orange flipper!!!

the new screws really look great!! Great job guys!!!

A few flipper XM-24s would be nice. ;)
Maybe sometime this weekend.

I'd even take one with the translucent green scale. :eek:

Thanks Rob! :thumbup:

∞

Maybe I can buy a Hinderer a piece at a time? The screws are
a good place to start.......

oh ya Rob!!!
Do it!!!! you know you are itching to do so..
just hope i can snatch it in time... give me a xm-24!!!!!!

Thanks Rob!!!!

BTW, if I do win one can I also get a green scale? :D JK, really. I like the orange and ACU camo much better. :)

∞

Are these screws still available, or do I just contact Rick Hinderer for aftermarket screws/scales/spare parts?

Back