• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 3 Benchmade's for sale 940 Osborne, 903 mini-stryker, Volli limited addition

Hey guys,

One of my 1st posts but have been on the forum for a while. I have a few benchmades I am looking to move on from. All knives have been carried but never cut more than paper mostly. prices drop on the 940 & 903

940 LNIB sharpened by the Apostle P on Youtube **TRADED**

903 mini stryker LNIB sharpened by the Apostle P on Youtube PRICE LOWERED **sold**

Volli assisted opening with lock on back side. Limited edition from Knives ship fee M390 blade steel. $$SOLD$$

Payment via Paypal G&S. I will ship USPS to the lower 48 with tracking.

Link to Imgur page for pics

https://imgur.com/a/CwhcYWp.

This is my 1st for sale post so mods let me know if I did something wrong.

Thanks for looking
HKjay

Last edited:
Hi, the 940 looks great, is the blade centered, everything working smoothly?

Last edited:
Actually, yes I would. Are we talking about GEC's or something else.

Jason

Actually, yes I would. Are we talking about GEC's or something else.

Jason

My GEC selection is limited, but I’ve been itching for a 940 super bad so I’m willing to trade multiple. I have three #43 Oregon Trappers (micarta, jigged cherry, and cocobolo), one #14 boys knife (2 blade ebony covers), and one #71 Bullnose in muslin micarta. All except the cocobolo 43 have been carried.

Feel free to email me at karwithaque at gmail dot com for pictures and further descriptions of you’re interested.

You have good taste in knives out of the 3 listed I have 2 the one blade boys knife and the bull nose. I am very interested in the #43. I will shoot you an email.

Back