• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Carothers (FK2, UF, & Kephart) - ALL SOLD

Comprehensivist

Platinum Member
I am selling three Carothers knives that I have duplicates in my collection. One of each is enough to outlive me.

#1 - Field Knife 2 (FK2) in Delta 3V with unbuffed green canvas micarta scales. This knife has been very lightly used and retains its original edge. The only mark on it is a small scratch on the right side of the blade as shown in the last photo. The sheath is a custom cross draw made specifically for this knife by Dave Ferry (a.k.a. “Horsewright.). It features oak leaf carving and an internal cam for a secure click fit.

Price: $420 SOLD

#2 - Utility Fighter (UF)
in Delta 3V with gray TeroTuf scales and the original Mashed Cat kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. This knife is in new/unused condition.

Price: $400 SOLD

#3 - Kephart in Delta 3V with unbuffed green canvas micarta scales. Includes brown leather ambidextrous belt sheath by Chad Pirtle. This knife is in new/unused condition.

Price: $310 SOLD

The prices include Paypal Goods & Services fee and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

(L to R: FK2, UF, & Kephart)

i-nDbsRQB-XL.jpg

i-VchCnqn-XL.jpg

i-q8jQHfF-XL.jpg

i-qmsmH8M-XL.jpg

i-3LZMX2p-XL.jpg

Detail photo of small scratch on FK2 blade:

i-7fjddj4-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Back