• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 for sale

I have 3 for sale. No boxes. US sales and PayPal only please, I’ll cover shipping and fees.

Becker BK2, brand new, dyed the scales with brown RIT dye. SOLD

Esee Izula ii, etched the graphics, stripped the coating, dyed the scales black. Otherwise unused. SOLD

Fällkniven F1, brand new. $100

wqnD8dm.jpg

94PFQvD.jpg

rHhCYtA.jpg

oZZVuxW.jpg

98LV4um.jpg

Last edited:
Are BK2 scales the stained micarta scales or somehow modified/stained Grivory? I assume the former but wanted to check.

Also, is this the later version with sheath that doesn't rub and dull the edge? If would prefer to discuss privately let me know. Can't PM since not currently a paid member. Thanks!

Are BK2 scales the stained micarta scales or somehow modified/stained Grivory? I assume the former but wanted to check.

Also, is this the later version with sheath that doesn't rub and dull the edge? If would prefer to discuss privately let me know. Can't PM since not currently a paid member. Thanks!

Scales are stained micarta. As fas as the sheath. This is a newer Becker, however I do not know if this is considered the newer sheath or not.

Scales are stained micarta. As fas as the sheath. This is a newer Becker, however I do not know if this is considered the newer sheath or not.
Great! Interested in this one. I know I can't PM you but can you PM me? If not I can give email. Sorry for question; first foray into Knife Exchange here so learning how it works after reading instructions. As far as purchases go I've got good track record over at BushcraftUSA.

Last edited:
Back