3 Ladies from the Runs

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
This is the three Ladyfingers ordered so far in the run.

Cocobolo over Osage, Paduk over EIRW, and Curly Hickory over Wenge:

ladies11-vi.jpg

ladies12-vi.jpg

ladies13-vi.jpg

ladies14-vi.jpg

ladies15-vi.jpg

ladies16-vi.jpg

Each of those is absolutely fantastic! I cannot decide which one I like more. At first I was thinking the Cocobolo over Osage, but the more I look at the Paduk over EIRW, the more I like it. The Curly Hickory over Wenge looks quite similar to the Curly Maple over Wenge Bushcrafter I got.:thumbup: As is typical of your work, I can't pick a favorite as they are all so incredible!

ladies11-vi.jpg

The one on the far left rocks, though the others ain't too shabby.

Thats Cocobolo over Osage. Yes. I've done that a lot and its always pretty!!

THose look real nice Andy.

Real nice indeed.:)

Thanks bro!

Each of those is absolutely fantastic! I cannot decide which one I like more. At first I was thinking the Cocobolo over Osage, but the more I look at the Paduk over EIRW, the more I like it. The Curly Hickory over Wenge looks quite similar to the Curly Maple over Wenge Bushcrafter I got.:thumbup: As is typical of your work, I can't pick a favorite as they are all so incredible!

I can't pinpoint what I like so much about your writing style, but its good. Every time I try to put down what sets it apart I loose it, but its on the tip of my tongue.:p

I can't pinpoint what I like so much about your writing style, but its good. Every time I try to put down what sets it apart I loose it, but its on the tip of my tongue.:p

Honesty, perhaps? I just type what comes to mind as I look at your work. I was also raised in a house with a few grammar-nazis, so that didn't hurt:D

You are killing me, Andy.
I have been keeping close watch around here, already trying to pick out the wood on my next model. As soon as I 'decide', I see something else that pushes me in another direction.
Cocobolo over osage is my new favorite, for today. At this moment.
Replacing the previous favorite of Wenge over Curly Maple.

To tell the truth, if I saw all three of those on your table, I'd be hard pressed to choose between them.

Hey Andy
That Paduk over EIRW is awesome!
:D

Yes. Your set of knives is gonna be a stunner. I've started your bushie yesterday, btw. Blade is profiled, and initial grind is in. Time for heat treat!

You guys are going to love these Ladyfingers. I used mine all last weekend, it is a great handling knife.

No pics unfortunately, I just made a quick last minute trip with my son, dog, and no camera. I will try to get some working shots of it in action.

Yes. Your set of knives is gonna be a stunner. I've started your bushie yesterday, btw. Blade is profiled, and initial grind is in. Time for heat treat!

Thanks Andy
Looking forward to them!

by the way, I'll be making the sheaths for these ones so no JRE for me

Wow!!!!
I had missed this thread somehow.
My "Lady" looks GREAT!!!
Thanks Andy......... :thumbup:

Back