3 New THKs ready to Ship

Normally I don't advise people to succumb to peer pressure, but in this case I'll make an exception :p

I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.
on the plus side, the kitchen knife may be coming back from Canada by the end of the month!
He promises to write up a review with pictures "soon"... :D

I knew you made knives James, but had never seen any. real good stuff my man. looove the upswept hunter. :thumbup:

on the plus side, the kitchen knife may be coming back from Canada by the end of the month!
He promises to write up a review with pictures "soon"... :D

Good to hear... thanks for your patience in letting everyone on the planet check it out before you finally get it!

I knew you made knives James, but had never seen any. real good stuff my man. looove the upswept hunter. :thumbup:

Thank you! I'll be making more of those, that pattern seems to just speak to a lot of people. That one should be in Cooper's hands any day now... depending on how slow the USPS is with it being Christmastime.

Sweet looking blades James. That Bushcraft/Survival knife is especially sweet. :thumbup:

It still needs a home. Poor thang is settin' here feelin' unloved :(

:D

Good to hear... thanks for your patience in letting everyone on the planet check it out before you finally get it!

Thank you! I'll be making more of those, that pattern seems to just speak to a lot of people. That one should be in Cooper's hands any day now... depending on how slow the USPS is with it being Christmastime.

Incredibly slow. Getting antsy to get my grubby mitts on it.

Last edited:
Wish I could help more at this point... If it makes you feel any better, I'm almost 100% certain it won't rust way to nothing before it gets there.

:p

Sorry Cooper (and others)... USPS website still seems to be busy when I try to check your tracking numbers.

Thank you for your patience :(

That swept point is really nice. Looks like it would be right at home in the edc pack, table box, or hunting gear.

Is the Bushcrafter still available?

Yes, it is! If you want it, my paypal addy is the same as my email, james@terrioknives.com . Thanks for your interest!

ETA: rssajs went with another knife, so yup it's still available. Thank you for letting me know, rssajs; I appreciate the courtesy :thumbup:

Last edited:
I sent an email last week regarding the bushcraft/survival knife. Let me know if you can't find it. Thanks!

Found it!

superslow said:
Thought I might ask a couple questions of you. What is the height of the blade (edge to spine)? And do you have any more pics? Particularly of the spine/handle/swedge. I'm interested in seeing how the false edge integrates at the tip. It looks like a terrific hard use knife. But I've always kinda felt a false edge compromises the strength of the tip. Your thoughts?

I'll get some more pics for you later. The blade width is 1 3/8". It doesn't have a false edge, just a straight drop to the point.

Back