• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 paring/EDC knives for sale!

Knife # 1

A very patriotic paring knife! This little soldier has an AEBL blade that was hardened, given a "cryo" bath, and triple tempered to 63HRC! (Custom in house heat treatment). This is one of the best all around steels out there, IMHO. It easily takes a screaming sharp edge, holds it in the kitchen very well, and is a true stainless steel. The handle is made from black G10 and has white liners as well as red, white, and blue spacers. The pins are black micarta. The blade has a full flat grind to a very thin edge for exciting slicing and features a hand rubbed satin finish. One of the things I like about this design is you can lay the knife down on the counter "edge-up" and it will not roll over. This is one of my most popular knives, and with the upcoming 4th of July, will make a great gift especially for anyone who has served their country.

OAL: 7 3/4"
Blade: 3 1/2"
Handle: 4 1/4"
Thickness: 0.082"
Steel: AEBL 63HRC
Edge: 10° per side, 6 micron (0.005" behind the edge thickness)

XAL0kk5.jpg

ae27OHd.jpg

Asking price is only SOLD and includes free shipping as well as a plastic edge guard. If you would like a kydex sheath made to use the knife as an EDC, just add $25 to the price and I will make one that includes a metal belt/boot clip. Paypal preferred (samuraistuart@yahoo.com). Unlimited lifetime warranty is included. Thanks for looking! Follow me on IG: stuartalandavenport
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knife # 2 (Repost)

This is a Japanese inspired hidden tang paring/utility knife made from Hitachi ATS-34 steel. It is identical to 154CM in composition. It is a stainless steel with hard chromium carbides that add wear resistance. What I like about these types of stainless steels is that they are plenty stainless, they have decent wear resistance (more than AEBL), but they can be sharpened easily with waterstones. This knife was given a custom in house heat treatment and is 64HRC!! That's definitely up there! The grind is full flat, but has a slight convexity to it like an apple seed/teardrop. I used my older "tribal S" logo for this knife. The handle is "D" shaped, made from Purple Heart wood with a white G10 spacer. The wood was sanded to 800 grit and oil rubbed with several coats of TruOil and a final wax coat for protection. It is extremely light and comfortable in the hand. Makes for a sweet little slice/dice knife, and you hardly have to worry about any corrosion.

OAL: 9"
Blade: 4 5/8"
Handle: 4 3/8"
Thickness: 1/16", taper to tip
Steel: Hitachi ATS-34, ~64HRC with sub zero (-100°F) treatment
Handle: Purple Heart and white G10 spacer
Edge: 13° per side, 6 micron (~0.010" BTE thickness)

Wo8sL19.jpg

7cApJ2l.jpg

Asking price is only $150 and includes a felt lined plastic edge guard and free shipping anywhere in the USA. Unlimited Lifetime "write your own warranty" is included. Paypal preferred (samuraistuart@yahoo.com). Thanks for taking a look, and follow me on Instagram: stuartalandavenport
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knife # 3 (Repost)

Trailing point hunter or EDC. Steel is AEB-L stainless steel, heat treated by Peter's to 62HRC with cryo. Half of the spine is crowned. Handle is made from purple heart and cocobolo. Very light weight and comfortable in the hand, even with various grip styles. I really like trailing point knives. They look cool and are very versatile.

OAL: 8"
Blade: 3.5"
Handle: 4.5"
Thickness: 0.062"
Steel: AEB-L 62HRC with cryo
Handle: Cocobolo and purple heart
Edge: 13° per side, 6 micron

TCQZgRj.jpg

J20mz7k.jpg

Asking price is only $150 and comes with a custom made kydex sheath with metal belt/boot clip and free shipping anywhere in the USA! Paypal preferred (samuraistuart@yahoo.com). Knife has an unlimited life time "write your own" warranty! Thanks for looking and follow me on Instagram: stuartalandavenport

Last edited:
The edge geometry on #1 is ballsy, that'll be quite the laser. Nice work.

Back