3" slicer grind???

Here is my new 3" slicer that the postman brought me today. Very nice knife and the perfect size for me to carry daily.

645c9246.jpg

8b4ecfba.jpg

Got my 3" slicer/flipper today!! Tumbled finish beauty with Flat Dark Earth scale..Guess you could say I"M PUMPED!!!

Hi Im an EMT and was wondering how I go about ordering from Hinderer directly?

Hinderer Home page. Click on Rob Orlando and send Rob an email. Currently the 3" slicer is in production (Good timing :)). Depending on what you want, Rob will let you know when the order window opens at which time you will send an email to Rick/Paypal outline your order specifics within the available confines and you'll be good to go.
Thanks for keeping us safe.

Hinderer Home page. Click on Rob Orlando and send Rob an email. Currently the 3" slicer is in production (Good timing :)). Depending on what you want, Rob will let you know when the order window opens at which time you will send an email to Rick/Paypal outline your order specifics within the available confines and you'll be good to go.
Thanks for keeping us safe.

Thank you very much for the quick response

Thank you very much for the quick response

Thank You, don't be a stranger. As I mentioned the 3" is in the batters box now but staying close to the Forum will keep you abreast of what is happening.
I am sure you are already aware of Rick's and the Herds' affinity for Fire Fighters and First Responders as well as Military and LEO.

Back