30 minutes since last post...

Just sitting here, and notice the last post was at 11:55, and it is now 12:25. What gives?

Mike

Mike,
Do you suppose everyone could be involved in a synchronized sharpening?:D dtsoll

Originally posted by T. Erdelyi
Ain't you playin' with the passaround Sebenza you won yet?

I wish. I'm at work today, and I just got off the phone with my wife who said the attempted delivery slip was in the mailbox. Looks like I have something to look forward to tomorrow.:D

Sad thing is, I'm actually trying to figure out which of my knives I want to sell along with it to be able to afford a nice woodie or unique graphic.;) You see, I use my knives, and only buy what I will carry. As a lot of you know, I recently bought several Benchmades this month, and I'm getting tired of trying to figure out which one I'm going to carry along with my 806D2. I want a knife that is as aesthetically pleasing to look at as it is quality built. I really like the looks of my Benchmades, and love carrying them, but I can only carry so many knives at one time without feeling like overkill. As I speak, I have my 921, 806, and Chive in my pockets. The only thing the chive has seen today is lint. I have used the 921 a few times, but mostly played with it because I absolutely love the Axis lock. The 806 has also come out to play a time or two, but not to be used. Oh well, decisions, decisions. I guess for the time being, I'll carry the Sebbie to decide if I want a large, or a small sebbie. Since I have a large 806D2 which will always be with me, I'm beginning to think the Small classic I tried last month fit my hand a bit better than the large. Now that I will have as long as needed to get to know the large classic, I can really decide if I want to stick with it. I just may keep it, and let it become my beater knife, since that is what it was made for. ;) It will definitely be easy to use since it already has character marks, and isn't brand new.

I'll keep everybody updated as to what I decide to do with it. Heck, don't be surprised if it becomes a passaround piece on an occasion or two.

Mike

Originally posted by Steven Roos
You could sell me the Sebenza! :D ;)

I'll need to carry it for a while to see if it will do. Like I said, I might just make it a very solid beater knife, and keep the 921 for light duty, play time, and looks.

Mike

Back