Thought I'd make my 3,000th post here this morning. It's been a fine few years and want to thank all you guys who have helped to make a knife maker outta this cheap lazy middle aged fat man. Last night after having successfully soldered the guard on my Afghanistan knife I told my wife how much I truly appreciate the help I've gotten here and how thankful I am to have met you fine folks.

Thanks for everything,

One big happy family around here :)

Seems kinda weird to think that we've been puttering around in here for more than 4 years. Time goes by way too fast. I hope none of the recent rearranging will run off any of the old timers that make this place fun and educational.

I haven't been around here as long as some of you but I don't know how I could function each day without this forum to get me through.
Scott

You guys got a lot to say. I have to talk to people all day so i've run out by the time i get here but i make it every day, usually twice a day. i sure do like this place for a dozen diffferent reasons thanks to all that hang out here.

I was wondering what that new smell was around here......:footinmou

:p

I can't believe I have as many posts as I do. Didn't think I was full of that much BS.

I have trouble beleiving that I've made close to 4000 post on here :eek: Just think how many threads I've killed :eek: :D

Grats on 3k, Dave. Imho, post counts mean nothing. It's signal-to-noise ratio that means the most. I hold your wit and wisdom in the highest regard, and I am looking forward to your next 3000 posts! Bravo! :)

jhiggins said:
Grats on 3k, Dave. Imho, post counts mean nothing. It's signal-to-noise ratio that means the most. I hold your wit and wisdom in the highest regard, and I am looking forward to your next 3000 posts! Bravo! :)
:eek: Aw, shucks... :D

This is a fine place that I'd be floundering around without. You know you're among friends when you can get egg on your face and they let you wipe it off without rubbing it in first. ;)

Hey! You better watch wutchur sayin about my best friend! I'm totally shallow and flattery makes me cool! And I'm mean and I fight dirty! So wachout!

:D

( :eek: )

ddavelarsen said:
Hey! You better watch wutchur sayin about my best friend! I'm totally shallow and flattery makes me cool! And I'm mean and I fight dirty! So wachout!

:D

( :eek: )
Who Me????? :confused: :D

:eek: wow I just see mine is almost 4000 no wonder I don't get anything done.. :confused: :D
I hope someone got something out of the mess :D

look at Dan K's count I think he has his Puter in his bedroom :D

you guys got to make some knives :p :D :D

Back