3rd party hard case for Wicked Edge system?

Has anyone found a good solution for a 3rd party hard case for a Wicked edge system? I know they make one of their own, but I have a problem with paying $200+ for a generic case with WE branding.

I picked up a couple of cases one from Sam's Club and one from Harbor Freight. They are both styled after a Pelican case.
Harbor Freight - search for Apache Watertight Protective Case - they have 3 sizes
Sam's Club - search for Members Mark Protective Safety Box - they have 2 sizes one has wheels
They both look very close to each other, I am working on the layout to fit everything.

Last edited:
I've been looking at the HF ones too. The reviews seem excellent and the price is right.

The large HF case does just fit my stuff in it, I have a F&S Pro with 2 scissor attachments, strop, angle gauge, and paper stone base. The Sam's Club one (without wheels) is larger than the HF large and I have better options on where to put things. Still working on layout that I like, and thinking of accessories I want to add in the future and have room for them.

Thanks for your responses. I wound up going with a Pelican 1550 from Amazon's warehouse deals.

Back