4:20 batch available

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Well gentlemen, it is 4/20, and I have a batch of knives available for purchase. Thank you for supporting Fiddleback Forge Knives!

No thread yet, but I now have 19 knives set aside for Blade Show. Woot! Can't wait to start doing teaser threads!

On the the weeks knives!

First up are the Bushcrafters! I have a few of these available this week. This first one has 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel and burlap scales with black canvas micarta bolsters and liners. $300 shipped US with Heber Sheath.

20120420DSC00134-vi.jpg

Next up is two more Bushgcrafters with Scandi'd 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01. The first one is wearing natural canvas over OD canvas with a white stripe. Then there is another one with black over natural canvas and an orange pinstripe. $280 shipped US with Heber sheath for either.

20120420DSC00146-vi.jpg

20120420DSC00141-vi.jpg

I have two Terassaurs in this batch Scandi ground on 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel. Pretty knives. The first one has nat canvas over orange with a black stripe ($260 shipped US with sheath). The second picture is the famous maroon linen over nat can with a white stripe. $270 shipped US with sheath.

20120420DSC00147-vi.jpg

20120420DSC00143-vi.jpg

This little Hiking Buddy is for Mr. Green.

20120420DSC00135-vi.jpg

I have two Bushfingers for sale today as well. The first one is 5/32" thick and convexed 3D Spalted 01. The black on black and blue handle is a classic. There are 5 pins and a bullseye tube in that handle. They are hard to see. Its kinda neato. ($260 shipped US with sheath). The second knife is 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 with a Scandi grind. It has Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe. ($270 shipped US with sheath).

20120420DSC00137-vi.jpg

20120420DSC00145-vi.jpg

I've got a really pretty wenge, nat can and orange Karda available today as well. It is 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel. This one comes with kydex. $160 shipped US with sheath.

20120420DSC00149-vi.jpg

Finally today I have a nice hawk billed convex carver, 5/32" thick and convexed 3D Spalted 01. This is a nice design. I love cutting leather with mine. Good for whitling a walking stick too. $225 shipped US with sheath.

20120420DSC00138-vi.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Hi Andy,

I'll take the first Bushfinger that is 5/32" thick and convexed 3D Spalted 01 with the black on black and blue handle.

Please advise. Thank you kindly.

Sincerely,
Mark

Youu got it Mark. Thanks! Please paypal the funds to: fiddlebackpayments at att dot net

Please please descirbe the transaction in the payment note.

Thanks!

Very nice batch Andy ... as always!! The Hiking Buddy would have been gone if it already wasn't. :D

Unfortunately Dave, the HB suffered destruction yesterday after we spoke. It is no more. Maybe next week.

Unfortunately Dave, the HB suffered destruction yesterday after we spoke. It is no more. Maybe next week.

I was wondering about that. I was second guessing myself (big time) and was seriouly thinking of taking it.

19 knives ready for Blade? 1st hour of the event is stocked! ;):D

First up are the Bushcrafters! I have a few of these available this week. This first one has 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel and burlap scales with black canvas micarta bolsters and liners. $300 shipped US with Heber Sheath.

I'll take this one, if available. I'd like to pay by USPS MO if possible.
Thanks

I'll take the Karda if still available Andy...

You got it Strat. Thanks.

I'll take the Bushfinger Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe

Great! Its yours. Thanks!

I'll take this one, if available. I'd like to pay by USPS MO if possible.
Thanks

That works for me Jmoh200. Thanks!

Two Scandi Bushcrafters, the Terassaurs and the Carver left guys.

Back