1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

4:20 batch available

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Well gentlemen, it is 4/20, and I have a batch of knives available for purchase. Thank you for supporting Fiddleback Forge Knives!

No thread yet, but I now have 19 knives set aside for Blade Show. Woot! Can't wait to start doing teaser threads!

On the the weeks knives!

First up are the Bushcrafters! I have a few of these available this week. This first one has 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel and burlap scales with black canvas micarta bolsters and liners. $300 shipped US with Heber Sheath.

[​IMG]

Next up is two more Bushgcrafters with Scandi'd 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01. The first one is wearing natural canvas over OD canvas with a white stripe. Then there is another one with black over natural canvas and an orange pinstripe. $280 shipped US with Heber sheath for either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have two Terassaurs in this batch Scandi ground on 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel. Pretty knives. The first one has nat canvas over orange with a black stripe ($260 shipped US with sheath). The second picture is the famous maroon linen over nat can with a white stripe. $270 shipped US with sheath.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little Hiking Buddy is for Mr. Green.

[​IMG]

I have two Bushfingers for sale today as well. The first one is 5/32" thick and convexed 3D Spalted 01. The black on black and blue handle is a classic. There are 5 pins and a bullseye tube in that handle. They are hard to see. Its kinda neato. ($260 shipped US with sheath). The second knife is 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 with a Scandi grind. It has Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe. ($270 shipped US with sheath).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've got a really pretty wenge, nat can and orange Karda available today as well. It is 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel. This one comes with kydex. $160 shipped US with sheath.

[​IMG]

Finally today I have a nice hawk billed convex carver, 5/32" thick and convexed 3D Spalted 01. This is a nice design. I love cutting leather with mine. Good for whitling a walking stick too. $225 shipped US with sheath.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!!!

2. maw

maw Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 15, 2000
    Hi Andy,

I'll take the first Bushfinger that is 5/32" thick and convexed 3D Spalted 01 with the black on black and blue handle.

Please advise. Thank you kindly.

Sincerely,
    Mark

3. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Youu got it Mark. Thanks! Please paypal the funds to: fiddlebackpayments at att dot net

Please please descirbe the transaction in the payment note.

Thanks!

4. maw

maw Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 15, 2000
    Thank you Andy. Payment sent via PayPal.

Sincerely,
    Mark

5. MajorD

MajorD Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Very nice batch Andy ... as always!! The Hiking Buddy would have been gone if it already wasn't. :D

6. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Unfortunately Dave, the HB suffered destruction yesterday after we spoke. It is no more. Maybe next week.

7. MajorD

MajorD Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Mar 18, 2007
    I was wondering about that. I was second guessing myself (big time) and was seriouly thinking of taking it.

8. Ridge-Runner

Ridge-Runner

Jan 21, 2010
    That Karda is sweet!!

9. rpn

rpn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2008
    19 knives ready for Blade? 1st hour of the event is stocked! ;):D

10. Izhmash

Izhmash Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2009

Hot Diggity!! Looks purdy, Mr. Roy. That little bandit is gonna be a slicer. :thumbup:

11. Stratmeister

Stratmeister

Feb 6, 2009
    I'll take the Karda if still available Andy...

12. BBQ BOY

BBQ BOY

Feb 24, 2009
    I'll take seconds on the Karda.

13. Meteu

Meteu

Nov 21, 2011
    I'll take the Bushfinger Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe

14. jmoh200

jmoh200 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2005
    First up are the Bushcrafters! I have a few of these available this week. This first one has 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel and burlap scales with black canvas micarta bolsters and liners. $300 shipped US with Heber Sheath.

I'll take this one, if available. I'd like to pay by USPS MO if possible.
    Thanks

15. ErichM

ErichM Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2011
    Nice group Andy. Missed out on some nice bushfingers...

16. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    You got it Strat. Thanks.

Great! Its yours. Thanks!

That works for me Jmoh200. Thanks!

17. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Two Scandi Bushcrafters, the Terassaurs and the Carver left guys.

18. trevytrev

trevytrev

May 4, 2010
    I can't see the Terassaurs pic Andy, is it me or is there a posting issue?

19. schmittie

schmittie Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 28, 2009
    It must be you because they look amazing

20. trevytrev

trevytrev

May 4, 2010
    I pasted them in my browser so it must be me. Great looking!