4.7 sheath giveaway

2 things I do blast it with an air compressor or if not available try spraying it out with water somehow you just have to put it front of a fan for a few to dry out I've tried everything else and those two things seemed to do the trick , also leather sheaths 😊

Thanks man! I blasted it with water and it seems to have done the trick :thumbup:
Not sure why I didn't think of that in the first place.
Apologies for temporarily derailing your thread grogimus.....promise I won't ever do it again!

Thanks man! I blasted it with water and it seems to have done the trick :thumbup:
Not sure why I didn't think of that in the first place.
Apologies for temporarily derailing your thread grogimus.....promise I won't ever do it again!

Never derail a thread again? Sounds boring. It was a good question!

You are the worst entrepreneur whom I have ever come across,

Hah, it's more like an attempt to pay for all the crap I want to do better leatherwork and score a 2x72 grinder so I can make some knives. I tried keeping track of how many hours I was putting into some of the sheaths then realized I'd be charging more than what the knives cost in the first place if I factored that in.

Come on you sons of beautiful women, post some pics and tell Grog how sexy he is. This ends tomorrow!

Or tell me what a stinky attention seeking doo-doo head I am. Or just post a pic of your 4.7! :D

31669893484_74d47be168_c.jpg

How about a video of the gso 4.7. Does that count ?

[video=youtube;qa0JFFvVjuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa0JFFvVjuY[/video]

Superb work there Dan, will add more compliments if the knife is added in (lol). Very detailed work shown there.

The 4.7:

oBYZY59fRlqV5dPg7_6GJlmXZk3RXLWg9A0I21g63OcMSpxJgQhSidSDCbavuJ74Yyeshq2WfKnE2rBEyBd7Dt4MLovULpf-MToccx5TH5b1GL5aZNldXmPiEZ1mF2nGpgnVocIB2TKO5FYNG9I6E7b4opDZNlI0cH3r0DC1oVw0STY9ZyQVECDGFY4_6P2iU0-PW6sXzJYINJGpoD5wgX1oWGBIaMWxQQZteBh5e3NbEq-uz4U20y6zNmGcIIh-02-cUWxklEoBdlubbqlPcIz_hrRwiLcul1SttYxigXDEHYPd-G8dTK5PrpkGPlAzXoMQeZsYIcR7NJER4BVs2nmC81gKsvVpZJWvYF0dWwbTPLlbA9OuY79cpaSAjs4JtZdJPiEZqw9No1q5A6A8co0ghsmURV21UA-ryPF-GD4b6dwEkM4J8hogurqxdMzpFRa843rBJYLG-gvdW_2hemE3-JKf5oBjgW0n-UeFZnP2rtThBicT-NZP8p2OEAxU_hMIPM91AMfS1rPire_-Htv3GggvdMpGkSFBf4wJeJO5AKNds1eIENALy4BJ4wlFdcv81rTegnJ1Mp43DqGOus_PcfZn-gR3xLJDF7w7v2qfrI1NhaA9=w1564-h1173-no

And this dog's mind has been blown but just how kind and generous and, of course, handsome you are, Grog:

wiener-dog-popcorn-640x512.jpg

and this little one is thinking, "Is Grog really giving things away again?? How can anyone so handsome also be so generous? *sigh* I bet he gives the best belly-rubs too."

704df27e5a00e900f7ec61ff98260d13.jpg

Also this:

IMG_0844_M.jpg

Last edited:
Hah, it's more like an attempt to pay for all the crap I want to do better leatherwork and score a 2x72 grinder so I can make some knives. I tried keeping track of how many hours I was putting into some of the sheaths then realized I'd be charging more than what the knives cost in the first place if I factored that in.

In other words, you were not disputing my conclusions ;)

Lets do a gofundme for your machine so we put you on the path of knife making :)

1- Logan
2- jjweb
3- sfrigon1
4- Karoi
5- ndmiller
6- OBX351
7- Silver Needle
8- RiverRunner
9- Revolverrodger - thanks for the video review!
10- LarsL (Love the photos you've posted here!)
11- Mr. chiral.grolim

And assuming I can count beyond my fingers and I got everyone in with a number-

eb964b1e9b87310218159fa746717567.jpg

Congratulations Mr. Karoi, please PM your address and I'll get it on its way to you!

I have to admit, my faith in the random number generator spirits is greatly diminished, how could they have not loved those adorable dog pics in number 11?!

Thanks all for taking a minute to throw your hats in the ring and for the pics. 👍

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow, I don't believe it!!!

Thank you greatly for this generous giveaway!
My 4.7s are really looking forward to wearing these new leather pants :D :D

Wow, I don't believe it!!!

Thank you greatly for this generous giveaway!
My 4.7s are really looking forward to wearing these new leather pants :D :D

Nice one Kario! But you now owe us photos of your 4.7 in it, once it arrives!

& thats some beautiful work there grogimus, generous giveaway :thumbup:

Back