40,000 posts and still going strong!

Well we hit the big 40 and soon we will hit 3,000 members. Looks like we are doing something right
smile.gif

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Whoo Hoooo...... Congratulations Mike (and Spark and everyone else behind the scenes). Great job, you guys deserve it!...... Now if I could only raise my status to the coveted "Senior Member" ranks
wink.gif

------------------
Clay G.
www.balisongxtreme.com

I just registered yesterday. I have been reading the forum for about a week straight now. I have learned a lot and gained some needed information. Keep up the good work. I have seen some excellent, informative topics. Thanks for the site. I am definitely a knife "nut" for I have no ideal how many blades I own. I do know I will own more. Keep it Up!

Indeed, Mike and Spark are definitely doing something right. Having so much manufacturer represenation adds a huge amount to the forum, esp. Spyderco. I think between all that and the original members creating a great atmosphere, the forum has succeeded and will only continue to grow. Hopefully, more manufacturers will join, and the lurkers will register and start to contribute.

I'd also like to say thanks to Mike, Spark, and all the moderators. Keep it up, guys!

------------------
JP Bullivant

Something right? Try darn near everything right! Not only are Mike and Spark active participants instead of just watchdogs, they're good moderators and watchdogs when the occasion calls for it. Its nice how people on the forums herte rarely get out of line, and all of the manufacturers donating their time and expertise is great. Hats off to all forumites!

------------------
Just because I talk to myself doesn't mean I'm crazy. What's wrong with getting a second opinion?

Large kudos to Mike and Spark - they have done a great job across the board and, at least on Spark's part, seem to have done it with very little sleep.

Of course, no matter how great a job M&S do, it's the members, both ELU and makers who really make this place fly. Give yourselves a big hand, too! This is one of the most congenial, reasonable, fun, but still passionate places on the Internet to exchange ideas.

Long Live Bladeforums!

------------------
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes bleed the hand that uses it.
-Rabindranath Tagore

Back