• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

42 SS For Possible Trade

I have a Prototype 42 SS unused with the box, marked on the blade is Prototype April 2003. The reason I am willing to possible trade this knife for another knife or knives is I am not a collector I am a knife shaping nut and knife user/tester and I don't want to mess this collectable piece up. Thanks bj

I may have something--email me at the address in my profile or post your email address.

LOL Zenghost....don't you already have like 20 :D

Let us newbie collectors get a grab at the gold.

-Ilya

Well, you just put this up a few hours ago. Not everyone lives on thier computer. You're new, which may give a few people pause. Also, you list no type of wants at all. Try to at least narrow it down to a large list, instead of an infinite list.

That being said, if you're interested in a normal version of that knife instead of the proto, I have one. I collect Benchmade protos whenever I can get my hands on them. :)

Back