• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

45 Cal Bullet Knife Lanyard Beads**SOLD**9mm COMING SOON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 3, 9mm bullets on the way too. I'll put them up for sale probably the end of the week. The holes will be smaller so it may only fit one strand of paracord or two if you remove the inner cords. I will be asking $18 each for these shipped. I will offer a discount for buying more than one. Thanks

:D

45 Cal Bullet Knife Lanyard Beads

Saw these and had to have one for my knife!!
I wanted to see if I was the only one who liked them, so I am selling 2 of these bullet beads.
They are drilled all the way through and therefor are inert and cannot be fired or reloaded.
SOLD $20 each or take em both for $35 PayPal shipped with delivery confirmation to CONUS only.
**Sale is for bullet beads only, no paracord or lanyards included**
I know 2 is not alot so if you are interested in these, I can get more.
I can also get these in 357 and 40 S&W and 9mm.
If you want your knife to be a bad ass like mine, then send me a PM or an Email if interested.
Thank you for looking, now on to the eye candy :D

401553015.jpg

401552998.jpg

401552979.jpg

401553036.jpg

Last edited:
Those are kind of slick! Can you do .380, 9mm or others if someone wanted another caliber? Thanks and good luck..

Those are kind of slick! Can you do .380, 9mm or others if someone wanted another caliber? Thanks and good luck..

Thanks Bro:thumbup:

Yes, I can get other caliber bullets as well. I'm checking now to see what they would be. I'll post it in the thread as soon as I find out :D

These are amazing!! Too bad about the ConUS shipping. I can see why though. :(

I would be interested in 9mm. The larger calibers are just a little large for a knife lanyard IMHO

I would be interested in 9mm. The larger calibers are just a little large for a knife lanyard IMHO

I'll see if I can get it done.
The hole might be a tad small for a double layer of paracord to fit through unless the inner strands were removed.

VERY COOL. I would like to see a list if they are avail in other calibers as well!

VERY COOL. I would like to see a list if they are avail in other calibers as well!

I was told that you can do smaller caliber bullets, but the hole would obviously be too small for a double strand paracord to fit through.
I think to keep it simple, I am going to stay with the following caliber bullets:
40 S&W
9mm

These bad mamma jamma's are SOLD to Nader Elhayek.
Thanks Neil :D

If you missed out on this sale and want to pre-order some more, holla at me :thumbup:

I've got 3, 9mm bullets on the way too. I'll put them up for sale probably the end of the week. The holes will be smaller so it may only fit one strand of paracord or two if you remove the inner cords. I will be asking $18 each for these shipped. I will offer a discount for buying more than one. Thanks

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back