• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

48 Hours $35 off listed price for each knife, All INFI and an Original Thourot D2

All prices include shipping and PP G&S. International shipping will be on an individual basis and shipping will vary.

Please post an I will take it here and FU with a PM or email to wcbigler@gmail.com. Often my PM is full, so please email. No trades at this time, please.

All knives are in unused condition unless noted. I have included detailed descriptions of the condition (aka any blemishes etc).

Will send more pics for serious inquiries. Thanks for looking gang!

1. Professionally convexed and satin NMSFNO, some sheath marks from leather insertion. Clearly unused per spine condition and grips - $775 with custom leather, no markings.
2. Unused and mint SarSquatch, Moss Green and Black Canvas with Chuddy Bear leather with pouch addition - $760
2. Unused per previous owner before and after AZTIMT stripetition finish with logo etch HHFSH with black non-mag canvas - $775
3. INFI Hack (WAR DOG STYLE) .25" DCBB with Rowe's Snakeskin Inlay - $375
4. Near mint from factory Satin SFNO with Tan Canvas and Chuddy Bear Leather - $750
5. SOLD - "Certified" Ban Tang Badger Attack-Tac with perfect Snakeskin and BB Kydex, some very minor sheath rubbing - $625
6. Mike Thourot D2 Skinner with all original Markings and Kydex that is out of this world, one blemish from sheath insertion, nearly imperceptible - $325
7. As mint as I can tell BAD (Boney Active Duty) with black G10 on Old School Black Coating and perfect minimalist kydex (exactly what this knife needs!) - $350
8. New from factory Whiskey Warden with DTB leather from shop - $300
hwvRQ5Fl.jpg

kQykzGel.jpg

9CSjarwl.jpg

13FVW1cl.jpg

Ecae7Ckl.jpg

zc1ZJvGl.jpg

MK7Xlral.jpg

mttCpGGl.jpg

u7dn0lnl.jpg

U2a4tvkl.jpg

ypdBbG4l.jpg