4th of July edition 110

Pass. (leaves more for y'all) It just don't look right to me, and I don't have the matching 119 and/or 120 to display it with.

I just went to look at it..I didn't see it.
Edit: It's $65.00 so about $85.00 for a pair with the BCCI discount.

Last edited:
I am a member
Call Buck and give them your member #, they can change your Buck account to reflect BCCI pricing when you sign into your account.
I guess you can do it on the website, but I couldn't figure it out either.

I got really excited that this might be one of the ones with blueish wood, and the stars on the slabs. I’ve seen them around but don’t know the name of them. That’s about the only 110 with flag theme I’d use/carry/purchase. This one looks like another “2 for 1” (119/110) from the BOTM 2 for 1 they did on the 120/119.

Heck I didn’t know about the BCCI discount on the website. I wouldn’t even know where to start looking for my member number. It’s got to be around somewhere... oh well :)

Buck raised the price on bcci, but that's cool they got to make some money.

Call Buck and give them your member #, they can change your Buck account to reflect BCCI pricing when you sign into your account.
I guess you can do it on the website, but I couldn't figure it out either.
you can also do it via online through the pro program.

any bcci member needs help pm me and I'll walk ya through it online or you can call as GPyro mentioned.

This knife already made it to the bay.o_O They selling as a pre-order.:eek:

I have the 119 and just went for this 110. Congrats to everyone who gets one or is waiting for it over the holiday weekend.

So if I join bcci for $20 then I get the knife fir $32.50 for a grand total of 52.50?
Why not join?
Am I missing something?

Is the flag black/white or color? My eyes are playing tricks. Also, is this on one side or both if anyone knows yet?

Back