533 Mini Bugout + new Bugout & Bailout

Whoa. Real DLC is nice! Mini Bugout is fun! But why does the Bailout get the M4 and not the DLC Bugout?!?

why does the Bailout get the M4 and not the DLC Bugout?!?

I'm guessing because they tend to use M4 in the more "tactical" knives and the Bailout is a "tactical" Bugout. Just my wild guess though.

I hope there's more new stuff coming than just what's listed, I see way too many polymer handles for my liking.

It is nice to see a new collaborator, I don't think Jared Oeser has done anything with Benchmade before, hopefully they have a few more models from him lined up.

M4 and aluminum is much preferable to under heat treated 3v and plastic.

I was thinking similar. I kind of wonder if they will run the M4 soft though. I sure hope not, it would kill the reason for having it. Might as well just raise the hardness on the 3V.

I like the idea of the mini bugout, makes it legal for me to carry more places. And orange is a nice color option.

I was thinking similar. I kind of wonder if they will run the M4 soft though. I sure hope not, it would kill the reason for having it. Might as well just raise the hardness on the 3V.

I like the idea of the mini bugout, makes it legal for me to carry more places. And orange is a nice color option.

Benchmade does a good job with their M4.

For legal reasons I see how the Mini-Bugout makes sense. I would like a larger Bugout!

Hey, nice additions! M4, green anodized Aluminium, grey Cerakote...well done! Any idea, when these will be available?

Bladeops made the same mistake, be too early with the website.

kwICLs.jpg

Benchmade's plan - Introduce a model. If it does well raise the price and introduce the mini at the price of the old one. LOL

Benchmade does a good job with their M4.

For legal reasons I see how the Mini-Bugout makes sense. I would like a larger Bugout!
Ya I would so be in on a larger one as well. Not saying the bugout isn't a nice size but a bigger one would be a welcomed addition to my collection. Wouldn't mind having something to help fill the freaks roll in the right pocket.

Last edited:
Did anyone take screen caps of the pages? They all 404 now...

Hoping all will be revealed at SHOT Show in a couple of weeks.

,,,Mike in Canada

Back