7/20 Batch Available - Stainless City!

MajorD - You lucky son of a b......asketball. That Ladyfinger was the belle of the bunch IMHO!

WOW. what a batch. Love that Ladyfinger—congrats Major D. Both Bushcrafters and the Bushfinger also make my eyes happy. Maybe in a few weeks I can get my Woodsman a buddy... (without selling the dog, cat, or any guitars!). Great work Andy.

WOW! Stunning work as usual Andy! I'm sure you didn't hear that slight shattering sound all the way down there...but that was the sound of my heart breaking.

I've been playing with S30 and S35 lately...definitely need one of yours in it later. Gonna be doing some fishing in the gulf in a bit, wish I could afford it and take one of these with me!

thanks again Andy,
happy with $40 postage...Is Heber making square bottom sheaths for this or a listening? happy to contact direct..and to wait if he needs the unit to pattern off?

Bennomad, this model is very rare and I know he doesn't have a pattern.

Great batch. It is a real pleasure to see.

First you forget it was Fiddleback Friday and realize the post went up hours ago and you missed it

Then you see there have been multiple posts and you start to sweat thinking about what you may have missed

You cuss your computer for being so slow and then do a quick look through and pick your favorite

Then you scan the posts to see if anyone claimed it

Then you take a few breaths and realize that either someone already got it or that you do not see anything you would have to sell the dog for.

Then you pat yourself on the back for showing restraint with money you really do not have but deep down you know next week may be different.

Then you can't wait until next Friday and do it again.

Next Friday you spend the money you were proud about not spending last week

You end up selling the knife so you can buy another one

A vicious cycle really :)

That African blackwood recluse is a real beaut. Might take two dogs or 315 cats but someone should jump on that one.

Also love how the spalting came out on that scandi bushcrafter. Pretty work!

Absolutely classic post!! So funny and so spot on. The best post I've seen in a long time. Thanks grafton for the laugh and excellent post!! :)

Andy-
I'll take the African Blackwood recluse in S35V. My deployment needs to be over, because I can't keep this up. Two more months, two more months....

Paypal on the way...

Blaine

thanks again Andy,
happy with $40 postage...Is Heber making square bottom sheaths for this or a listening? happy to contact direct..and to wait if he needs the unit to pattern off?

Bennomad, this model is very rare and I know he doesn't have a pattern.

Bennomad, Andy is correct. I don't have this pattern yet. I'd be okay with Andy sending it to me for fitting, then I could mail the knife and sheath to you. Or if someone wants to send me a loaner that works too. ;)

thanks Heber much appreciated,
I am happy to wait and have you send it over...let me know all the details and I'll PP the cash now to Andy?

thanks Heber much appreciated,
I am happy to wait and have you send it over...let me know all the details and I'll PP the cash now to Andy?

I Wrote before thinking and talking with Andy. How's about you email him to see if this is a viable option for him and you. If so, Andy can send it to me for fitting and after the sheath is done, I can mail it to you. I forgot to ask Andy today about this when I talked with him today and don't want to step on his toes.

Last edited:
Andy-
I'll take the African Blackwood recluse in S35V. My deployment needs to be over, because I can't keep this up. Two more months, two more months....

Paypal on the way...

Blaine

You just saved me some cash :) I was close to my breaking point with that knife :) I just love dark wood on knife handles
I hope you enjoy it, Its a real beauty of a knife

If you have a change of mind then I will take it :)

Last edited:
Andy
Just a quick comment and a question...
First, Great Stainless batch! That KHP is quite nice, If only I didn't have the Wenge over NatCan on order right now.
Second, I haven't seen any Snubnoses recently, are you still turning them out?
Thanks Bro

Andy-

Paypal on the way...

Blaine

Thanks Blaine! Its yours! Take your 10% discount from the total bro!

Andy
Just a quick comment and a question...
First, Great Stainless batch! That KHP is quite nice, If only I didn't have the Wenge over NatCan on order right now.
Second, I haven't seen any Snubnoses recently, are you still turning them out?
Thanks Bro

Thanks! I am going to be making Snubnoses. There is one in stock at the Forsythe Gun and Pawn. I'm sure they'll sell it electronically!!!

Andy-

Paypal on the way...

Blaine

Nice Recluse Blaine!! Congrats!

Thanks Andy, looking forward to the Recluse!

Great catch Maarten:D

If I hadn't just gotten a S35VN Bushfinger I would have been :grumpy:

Sverre

PS! Thanks again for the great deal on the Ladyfinger:cool:

PPS! Beautiful knives Andy

That fighter is sick. Might have to have one in my future! :thumbup:

Back