7.5 Kathatu!

jc

Oops........Kathathu!!!

Shoot! Just got an email from Bridget saying my pre ordered 7.5 is ready to ship. I was anticipating on a Dec delivery date. Oh well, it's only money........and this one is ground by Chris. Anyone else getting one?

jc

[This message has been edited by jc (edited 04-25-2001).]

I have one coming also...just spoke to Chris at the Eugene OR. knife show ...he said he was working on em, and they would start shipping soon.....so your e mail confirms it!!

How much are they?? (maybe my e mail from Bridget is waiting for me
smile.gif

------------------
as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another....Pr.27:17
David Buhrer

$425 shipped. The CR web site has info for all the Kathathu models. Also, Bridget said they are all spoken for. I should have mine Monday. It will be cool having a knife that was actually ground by Chris himself! Cool!

jc

[This message has been edited by jc (edited 04-25-2001).]

Just got off the phone with Bridget.....415.00+ 6.00= 421 for mine
smile.gif
on its way tomorrow....the race is on!! who will get theirs first
biggrin.gif
......post here when you get yours!...( like I knew you would)
wink.gif

I got mine at 10:35 this morning.
WHAT A BLADE!!!
I can't wait for the 4IN.
Matt D

------------------
MATT D
HAVE A NICE DAY

One is on the way to me at the Opera House as we speak. I’m not sure yet what I’ll use it for…
wink.gif

Me either...Mostly it will be eye candy I think.....If I ever get around some blackberry vines, might use it on those like I have done with my projectII...

congrats Matt!! you win! first on the forums that I know of to get one..... c ya around guys.....

Ok....in my hands is the pink slip from the post office to go and pick it up
smile.gif
come on quittin time!!

Its in my hands!...NICE!! hey jc, you still waiting? all the way to florida, might be a couple more days
smile.gif

I have the 9 and the 5.5 and have had the other two on order for some time. I haven’t heard a thing. Felling left out.
frown.gif

------------------
Knife Nut in "flyover country"

Hmmm.....The sharpened edge bevels on mine are uneven and looked like they were rushed. Not what I expect from a $400+ knife. My 5.5 Kat is shear perfection.

jc

[This message has been edited by jc (edited 05-09-2001).]

Comment from Chris:

"Okay, so I goofed - I might have Superman's name but I am not Superman. I wish I could be perfect but I am not. I am always willing to correct an error but need to be given the opportunity. John, even though you have edited your post, I did see the original message and am concerned at your dissatisfaction.

Chris"

Back