• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

#77 Sheepsfoots in African Blackwood and Stag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsega51

Gold Member
First to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the knife. Please pay promptly. Prices include shipping and fees to the USA only! I have the right to refuse a sale. Please have PM's or email enabled so that I may contact you.

I will be leaving for vacation on Thursday so if you buy either of these today, I will ship Wednesday morning. Otherwise it will have to wait.

Dropped the price on this OHTA Stag Wharncliffe. This is an excellent price. Toppygray82 posted that he'd take it but several messages have been sent and he still has not paid or responded. He is no longer allowed to purchase from me. Because of this, I'm dropping the price so that someone else may grab it!!

1. #77 African Blackwood Sheepsfoot. Carried and sparingly used. Knife has a few marks from carrying in the pocket. Nothing out of the ordinary. Still in great shape. Blade has excellent walk and talk, blade is centered. Comes with the tube and pin.

Sold

2. #77 Stag Sheepsfoot. New in tube, never used or carried. Just looked at is all. Excellent stag on this one. Matched well and not overly thick. Excellent knife.

sold

Last edited:
The stag sheepsfoot sold on another site. The Ohta is still available though! Great price for a real nice custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back