• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

77 Washington jack spear single blade mod

Bo Sturgill

Gold Member
I have a red bone 77 Washington jack spear. Have the tube. It was a light user. No patina on the Blade. It still has some light etching on the blade. It was modified to a single blade. Center is spot on and the walk and talk is very nice good snap and about a 7 out of 10 on the pull. Shoot me a email for some pics. Bosturgill@outlook.com

Asking 230.00 shipped PayPal goods and services.

First one who comments take or emails me will have first shot then I will go down the list of contacts. Thanks and have a great day.

I have a red bone 77 Washington jack spear. Have the tube. It was a light user. No patina on the Blade. It still has some light etching on the blade. It was modified to a single blade. Center is spot on and the walk and talk is very nice good snap and about a 7 out of 10 on the pull. Shoot me a email for some pics. Bosturgill@outlook.com

Asking 230.00 shipped PayPal goods and services.

First one who comments take or emails me will have first shot then I will go down the list of contacts. Thanks and have a great day.

230.00 shipped PayPal goods and services

Have a tc second run ancient muscadine bone. Has been carried some but in great shape. Shoot me a email for pics. Have the tube.

Bosturgill@outlook.com

I will go in order of comments or emails if u want it comment I will take it in the comments and it’s urs.

Hey Bo gonna message you for pics.

Edit: I'm still thinking about it but if someone else is ready to jump it's yours.

Last edited:
Back