#78 American Jack

As noted by others, very smooth in action. This one a Grand Prairie Knives SFO in Micarta 2017.

D4Il0nV.jpg

They certainly are. In standard fare its hard for me to prefer the 78 over the 77 or vis versa. I wish they'd get run more frequently.

Wow, that's an awesome knife!!! One of my Grail searches. The 78 is definitely a fave of mine, but all of mine have a spear. One of these days I hope to find one with a clip.

Thank you, I certainly hope to see more in the future, including the clip you seek, Tyler. The secondary pen is remarkable on these as well,

For me, which is completely subjective, I sold a few 77’s (and maybe a dozen TC’s) over the years. I don’t see ever parting with the 78’s.

peanutsxx peanutsxx , next time you’re admiring, I’d love to see photos. The cranberry 78 doesn’t get carried now, it will someday. I had it out to inspect and apply mineral oil and took a few pics.

The 78 that I carry the most right now is the Maher & Grosh Yankee Whittler (clip, spear, pen, wow).

peanutsxx peanutsxx , next time you’re admiring, I’d love to see photos. The cranberry 78 doesn’t get carried now, it will someday. I had it out to inspect and apply mineral oil and took a few pics.

The 78 that I carry the most right now is the Maher & Grosh Yankee Whittler (clip, spear, pen, wow).
Will do! That Maher & Grosh is the stocky big brother for sure! :D I like the cranberry 78's too. :cool:

Back