79.99$ charge

Why would you want to pay extra for two or three year replacement guarantee when Leatherman will replace it anyway :confused:

Matches said:
Why would you want to pay extra for two or three year replacement guarantee when Leatherman will replace it anyway :confused:

Seems unethical to me, but maybe Sharper Image has a format for their advertised goods containing that option for anything they sell. I sent off a note asking for an explanation.

From the way I read it, you send the tool back to Sharper Image for a "no hassle" replacement. That's nice, but I've never heard one complaint regarding Leatherman...some people have admitted misuse and request quotes for repair...next thing they know, a new tool is delivered at no charge :cool:

you can get them on ebay from 65-70 if your willing to wait a week for the guy to bring them back on. if you go back and look through the finished auctions, you'll find the seller

i, sadly, never have any money in my paypal account... wich is probably good, because i would have bought another one today if i did.

Back