• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

8" Kiritsuke style Chef's, S35VN and desert ironwood- SOLD

Here is an 8" S35VN Kiritsuke that I just finished up. Fully flat ground, distal taper, 0.007" before sharpening. It is just shy of 2" at the heel, and 13" overall. This piece of ironwood is from, hands-down in my opinion, the best block of wood I've ever gotten on my hands on. Decided this blade was worthy, so I begrudgingly let it go and I have to say I'm pretty damn pleased with the results. The spacers are G10, the brass pins are corbys, and the mosaic pin is stainless/brass/copper, and made in-house. Blade is finished to 600 grit satin, sharpened up to green oxide stropping compound and is shaving sharp. Heat treatment done by Peters' to 60 HRC. The saya is layered walnut and maple, with the blade relief hand carved into the maple, and finished with tru-oil. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

$450 SOLD, all forms of payment accepted.

3tj7SO6.jpg

B2HUInJ.jpg

PIUrwGq.jpg

sK5NvFP.jpg

fGbUhIj.jpg

4gM1fVC.jpg

aacSIxb.jpg

MEdujDm.jpg

39im8cM.jpg

Fem2nC9.jpg

JFGVSYk.jpg

Last edited:
Phil, I'll take this beautiful Kiritsuke as a B-Day gift for my wife.

PM sent

Last edited:
This one is sold guys, thanks very much! One more in this batch coming soon.

Back