8 REKAT Sifus without finger grooves

Well I've gone and done it now. I bought the last 8 REKAT Sifus without finger grooves from the one stop knife shop. 6 are stonewash D2E blades and 2 are black D2E blades. I locked them all up in my gun safe and am fully prepared in the event of REKAT biting the dust. Did I make a good investment or what?:D

JW,

Hey, if you decide that you want a Sifu WITH finger-grooves (stonewashed, ATS-34), I have one I'll trade you for one of yours with the single finger-groove.

Email me if interested.:).

one suggestion - check out the blade alignment/lockup for problems in case they need adjustment ......suprised they had more stone wash blades left than black, thought everyone liked those better - mine is black, and i do love it - as far as investments go, ya did ok, at least ya will always have a sifu!! if ya are like me, if ya have back up ya never need it, so maybe ya wont ever use but one of them ....

sifu

Needless to say, I was shocked when some nutcase ;) called up and ordered 8 fingerless sifus from us, completely wiping out our remaining stock!

But, I recovered eventually, and hopefully they have gone to a good home, where they will be used for mayhem.

Kevin

...and I was shocked when I called right after him to order one for myself! :)

I was the dissapointed guy who called on Thursday afternoon.

Oh well, guess I'll have to slum with the non-special-edition Sifu owners. ;)

-Brian

imho the smooth handled version looks the best - but the others are ok too.....

sifu

Pardon my uninformed question, but was the D2 limited to this special run (or was the smooth handle the unique feature)? Will REKAT produce any more D2 Sifus in any handle style?

Thanks for the info.

No, it wasn't limited to the special run, but I get the impression that the special run was the first time the sifu had a D2 blade.

I just bought a Sifu with a stonewashed D2 blade & carbon fiber handle. Got it from Knife Outlet. (http://www.knifeoutlet.com) It may not be listed on their website, but give them a call (800-607-9948) and they can tell you.

I would've bought from 1SKS, but they don't seem to be dealing in Sifu's anymore.

Regards,

-Brian

Back