881Y and 1080T arrived today

Hi Guys ,after some one breaking into my cruiser i bought these 2
didnt want new crap , love the old genuine Schrade OLD TIMER, and OPen Stockman
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
I feel the same way. Nice knives, I like the 881Y stockman. Technically that one is an open stock model and not an old timer but there is no practical difference between the two.

I feel the same way. Nice knives, I like the 881Y stockman. Technically that one is an open stock model and not an old timer but there is no practical difference between the two.
Yep i thought that when i wrote the post , meant to put Stockman
Peter

Ya done well!! I too enjoy the USA made Schrade knives. I’d like to know how some of my used ones picked up their character. Working in a garage, farm, maybe construction site or just household duties.

Last edited:
It is hard to find any faults in any of the Schrade USA knives. I have a serious problem when it comes to the 8OT and 34OT patterns. Seems I have to buy them when I stumble across one at the Flea markets or Antique stores.

That Yellow is a NICE Knife. I only have one of those so far. Lol.

One day my wife will ask where in the world did all these Old Timer Knives come from?? I plan on taking the 5th.

It is hard to find any faults in any of the Schrade USA knives. I have a serious problem when it comes to the 8OT and 34OT patterns. Seems I have to buy them when I stumble across one at the Flea markets or Antique stores.

That Yellow is a NICE Knife. I only have one of those so far. Lol.

One day my wife will ask where in the world did all these Old Timer Knives come from?? I plan on taking the 5th.

I have the same problem with 8OTs.
I just pray, that when I go to heaven, My wife does not sell my knives -
for what I told her, I payed fort hem….Ken
medium

Last edited:
Back