EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Here is the VID, link, it came thru as an ad on my phone. However I did not know or understand what a "Sprint Run" is/was and I thought the whole thing was some Instagram paid for spam ad's.

Still brand new to all this, so Sprint Runs, Exchange, Drops, is a byte confusing to me. What is the EXCHANGE your referring to? I will definitely keep my out for that if it means I might score me one of those...

let me know

A sprint run is a release of a low volume production knife usually utilizing exotic or special handle materials and/or blade steel and/or hardware.

A drop is when a sprint run, other new version of an existing knife, or an all together new knife drops and becomes available for purchase. Drop may also refer to Drop.com, formerly known as MassDrop.

The exchange is the Knife Exchange which is one of the forums here.

Still brand new to all this, so Sprint Runs, Exchange, Drops, is a byte confusing to me. What is the EXCHANGE your referring to? I will definitely keep my out for that if it means I might score me one of those...

let me know

Here's a link to the For Sale by Individuals categories at the Exchange. Anyone can buy but you need a Gold Membership as a minimum to sell. I've bought the vast majority of my knives there as the prices are generally less than new (except for rare or hard-to-find pieces and some head-scratchers) and most sellers are frank and honest about the condition of their offerings.

Click on The Knife Exchange at the top of the page I linked for other sales and trade forums.

Last edited:
Here is the VID, link, it came thru as an ad on my phone. However I did not know or understand what a "Sprint Run" is/was and I thought the whole thing was some Instagram paid for spam ad's.

let me know
^What he said! Chazzy (and Josiah) said it all, perfectly :) Thanks for the info! :)

PtgdXji.jpg

Back