EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Back to my new PJ Inkosingo for Ti Tuesday. This thing is smooth as butter with solid as a rock lockup and is one serious cutting machine. :D

cFH2Snc.jpg

yk9SQ7q.jpg

A sprint run is a release of a low volume production knife usually utilizing exotic or special handle materials and/or blade steel and/or hardware.

A drop is when a sprint run, other new version of an existing knife, or an all together new knife drops and becomes available for purchase. Drop may also refer to Drop.com, formerly known as MassDrop.

The exchange is the Knife Exchange which is one of the forums here.

Josiahg52,

Thank you for this, helps a lot, and clears up my confusion. Also I will now be permanent fixture of the exchange so many thanks for the response.

Here's a link to the For Sale by Individuals categories at the Exchange. Anyone can buy but you need a Gold Membership as a minimum to sell. I've bought the vast majority of my knives there as the prices are generally less than new (except for rare or hard-to-find pieces and some head-scratchers) and most sellers are frank and honest about the condition of their offerings.

Click on The Knife Exchange at the top of the page I linked for other sales and trade forums.

AWESOME, thank you for this and the links. Already lost an hour or 2 there, and just when I had it down to just this EDC XIII carry thread I now have another few areas to check daily.

This might be the only realistic way I can ever own an RMJ Hawk...

Much appreciated

^What he said! Chazzy (and Josiah) said it all, perfectly :) Thanks for the info! :)

haha yep, saw them both and now spending more time on here!

2 questions for you and I'll stop pestering you.

1. do you have the link for the kershaw carbon fiber sprint run you got? Would like to look at the post to get an idea of how it went.

2. I can't figure out how to send messages to people on this site, usually its super easy so I must be missing something.., which is why I posted here instead of just asking you privately.

Regards,

Sean P

S Sean Price , you'll need to upgrade your membership to send Private Messages (PMs). Basic gives you a few messages, Gold or Platinum let's you keep more in your mailbox. With your membership status you can leave messages on someone's Profile Page and they on yours, but they're publicly viewable.

BTW, if no one's said so, and despite your long ago join date, welcome to BF.

haha yep, saw them both and now spending more time on here!

2 questions for you and I'll stop pestering you.

1. do you have the link for the kershaw carbon fiber sprint run you got? Would like to look at the post to get an idea of how it went.

2. I can't figure out how to send messages to people on this site, usually its super easy so I must be missing something.., which is why I posted here instead of just asking you privately.

Regards,

Sean P
No worries at all Sean :) I believe Chazzy came through for you and answered #2 above. For #1, check your profile page for that link. Have a great evening my friend

Back