A Big thanks to Buck Knives, Buck Custom Shop and Richard the Craftsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post pics either later this week or on the Sunday Picture Show.

I received my outstanding custom Buck 110 today, S30V Blade, Nickle Silver Bolsters and Smooth Buffalo Horn Slabs. I want to thank the great team at Buck knives and especially Richard the Craftsman that made my knife. The fit and finish on this knife is perfect and it is indeed a fine knife.

If you are thinking of getting a custom Buck 110 and are on the fence, I say do it, this is the best money as far as knives go that I have ever spent.

This knife is going to look great by a 2012 Model 124 when I can get one! LOL!!!!

It must be Richard Rishel,he made some of mine and they were sweet.congrates on the new knife!

Yes it was Richard, one of the cool things is, we share the same first name. He sure can put a nice knife together, the slabs are seemless with the bolsters, super great job all around. I have one more I want to get, I got to have and elk handle custom later on.

Exactly what I'd like to order. I may do a partially serrated blade. Congrats on a great new knife!!

Another thing I had was some script type engraving as well, that looks really nice on the nickle silver bolsters.

OK! Guys sorry I suck at taking pictures and I have a poor camera too! I can not do this nice knife justice with what I have but here are some pics, this knife looks far better than it shows in any of these. I plan on getting a good camera when I get back to work for sure.

Attachments

• P2150025.JPG
    P2150025.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 35
  • P2150045.JPG
    P2150045.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 74
  • P2150027.jpg
    P2150027.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 45
  • P2150035.JPG
    P2150035.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 52
  • P2150047.jpg
    P2150047.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 45
OK! Guys sorry I suck at taking pictures and I have a poor camera too! I can not do this nice knife justice with what I have but here are some pics, this knife looks far better than it shows in any of these. I plan on getting a good camera when I get back to work for sure.

That is a sweet knife RJ! Are you going to use it or display it?
Thanks for the photo's.
jb4570

jb4570,

I will carry on special occasions most likely. I know the pics don't show it well but on the front bolster is my First Initial and last name and on the rear bolster is the year 2012. I got this knife as a present to myself for my Retirement from the U.S Army in this month after 20 years of Service, hence why I had the year 2012 put on it.

Rick, Congratulations, I wish you the best on your retirement and thank you for serving. DM

Nice knife. That's the configuration that I've been wanting for awhile. My income tax check is going to be spent fast this year :D

matt1987,

You will love it, again my crappy pics does'nt do this knife justice at all.

Nice knife!
I was hesitant at first to order from the custom shop but I guess I will also order a 110 now!

Rick,
I am glad you like the way the knife turned out and will pass you comments on to Richard. He has been with us for quite a few years now and I know he will appreciate your kinds words.
Congrats on your retirement and thank you for your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back