A big thankyou to Mrs. Skunk

I had a question on one of my orders. It seemed that it processed twice. This was during the frenzy for the black wardens and I had alot of lag. I called this morning and Vicki looked into it and reversed the second billing. It is nice to know that there are still people out there who believe in customer service and Scott and Vicki take it to a new level. Thank you again for the very quick resolution of this and for all you do to get us our Infi Fix.
Jim

I'll second that!!! Some of the best customer service I've ever experienced!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Mr & Mrs Skunker... for always making it a pleasure... and for making it fun!!! :thumbup:

Great job.

I am amazed that every single person associated with that series-of-companies is 100% sold on fantastic customer service. From Amy being the sweetest thing on the phone to Vicki fixing double-shipping-costs to Eric finding a spare knife for a USMC friend of mine to Patti adding a sheath to my Scrapper order after-the-fact.

I keep expecting one of them to say, "Oh, sorry. We can't do that." It hasn't happened yet. MAybe I'm not asking the right questions. "Can you guys give me a pile of Busse knives for free?"

Sadly, we shouldn't HAVE to be amazed. The way these folks do it is the way it's SUPPOSED TO BE DONE!

Great job.
Sadly, we shouldn't HAVE to be amazed. The way these folks do it is the way it's SUPPOSED TO BE DONE!

In this case it was more than was supposed to be done. I forgot about the time difference between NY and Idaho so actually called rather earlier than I would have. I didn't wake them but it was what I would still consider to early.

Just so some guy doesn't come by and say that this belongs in GBU.

I sure hope that they make some BLACK & TAN Game Wardens.

What do you all say about that?

Oh and the service is GREAT.

Tony G

Black and Tans would be nice.
thanks Tony, didn't even think about that

First-class service :thumbup: you coulnd't ask for more.... well maybe more Wardens ;)

How to keep this out of GBU... Hmmmm. I'm getting some BUSSE KNIVES!!! Wardens 'n' SOW's 'n' Mojo's, oh my!! Ok, that should about do it... Maybe a pic...!
Ahhh, Number 27. :D

Number_27_small.jpg

...Now... The BCS ROCKS!!! Plain & simple. :D :thumbup: :thumbup:
Jaxx:cool:

Just so some guy doesn't come by and say that this belongs in GBU.

I sure hope that they make some BLACK & TAN Game Wardens.

What do you all say about that?

Oh and the service is GREAT.

Tony G

Paddling_Man would agree, and I'll take a dozen!!! :D ...That's what I say about that!!! :thumbup:
J

In this case it was more than was supposed to be done. I forgot about the time difference between NY and Idaho so actually called rather earlier than I would have. I didn't wake them but it was what I would still consider to early.

Esp. since Skunk was up to all-hours putting up and fixing up Bumblebee Wardens.

My point is that this is exactly what SHOULD happen with customer service at EVERY company. Not to take away that Mrs. Skunk went above-and-beyond being available that early in the A of M. It's pretty danged amazing.

When you study it in college and such, this is a model of how business is supposed to run. It's how I try to run my biz. Heck, I get a view into how my clients' perceive me based on how amazing these folks are.

Can we call them Yellow Jackets instead of Bumblebee Wardens :eek: ... sounds meaner. :D

Vicki and Scott have both been nothing but helpful, patient, tolerant and extremely kind in dealing with me. That's sayin' a lot at times.

Vicki and Scott have both been nothing but helpful, patient, tolerant and extremely kind in dealing with me. That's sayin' a lot at times.

I Second That!! Especially when I've double ordered... very helpful in combining shipping charges. More money for the next INFI fix.:thumbup: :thumbup:

EEeyep, Scott and Vicki are the best!!

(and pretty good backseat drivers too...;) :thumbup: I still don't know why they won't ride with me at Blade...)

Back