• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A bunch of great EDC and BEATER KNIVES for All Occasions (All in “LIKE NEW in Box” Condition)

(FINAL Price REDUCTION) Photos: https://imgur.com/a/XVWIEFd <<<click on red link<<<

A great bunch of knives that are perfect for everyday use, practicing you sharpening skills, using as beaters instead of putting your better, more favorite knives at risk, and even some conversation pieces. If you know someone looking for their first knife, just to test their interest, many of these would be prefect.

These are priced to sell, inclusive of shipping charges. Please peruse the list and photos below, and remember that ALL of these knives are in LIKE NEW in Box condition, and with factory edges.

(1) Kizer Uli Hennicke T1 (Ki3490)… $110.00 SOLD

(2) Kershaw Blur (1670PURB)… $30.00 SOLD

(3) CRKT Hootenanny (K300KXP)… $25.00 SOLD

(4) CRKT Nirk Tighe (Large model) (5250) – Very much a Conversation Starter. The small version is available as well below... $40.00 SOLD

(5) CRKT Nirk Tighe (Small model) (5240) – Very much a Conversation Starter. The large version is available as well above... $45.00 SOLD

(6) Kershaw Cryo II (Large model) (1556BW) – Spring Assisted. The small version is available as well below… $27.00 WITHDRAWN

(7) Kershaw Cryo (Small model) (1555BW) – Spring Assisted. The large version is available as well above … $24.00 WITHDRAWN

(8) Ontario RAT Model 2 (8860 SP)… $20.00 SOLD

(9) Ontario Joe Pardue Utilitac II Tanto JPT-4S (8916)… $20.00 SOLD

(10) Ontario Joe Pardue Utilitac II Clip Point JPT-3S (8908)… $20.00 SOLD

(11) Ruike (P108-SF) – Awesome Action… $25.00 SOLD

(12) Ruike Hussar (P121-G) – Awesome Action… $25.00 SOLD

(13) Steel Will Cutjack (C22-1BK)… $30.00 SOLD

All Pricing is shipped within Continental USA only. Please reach out with questions or, if you wish to purchase, please Reply, and then PM your email address for PayPal payment instructions. First interested person to reach out gets a great knife added to their collection. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Just for clarification, when you say “LNIB condition” does that mean they all come with their boxes?

I’ll take #8, the Utilitac clip point. Pm also sent.

Last edited:
Cool. Could you send a few more CRKT Hootenany pics to:

(Email removed)

Thanks

Last edited:
I’ll take #1 the CRKT Hootenanny. Send me your Paypal email along with the extra pics if you would.

Yes, to the best of my ability. When so many are up for grabs, it makes it a bit harder, but to answer your question, yes. Why are you asking?

My “I’ll take it” post was before his. But it’s cool. Just let me know if if I need to send payment or not. Thanks

That commitment came in and was made last night. Trust me, I would have been financially better off if I had sold to you instead of that package deal, but I honored the time stamp and his was first. My apologies for that.

Ok sorry didn’t see his name anywhere in the thread until after my I’ll take it” post. Must of been a PM. I’m not a Gold Member yet so can’t PM. Guess Gold Membership has its privileges. It’s all good though thanks. (Removing my email from above posts.)

Last edited:
Back