A BUNCH of New Patterns Coming!!

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
I haven't been able to get out to the shop today yet, but I just got done putting 60 knives on steel while the kids played in the living room. As a teaser, here are some of the names.....

Mamba
KEY-Ridashi
Chunky Monkey
Monkey on a Diet
North Fork
Nettle
Ultralight Nettle
Chuck Wagon
Classy-Kiri
Base Camp 4
Base Camp 5.5
Mini Bushie
Steelhead
Alpha Storm
Mini Kephart
Silky
Itty Bitty

Steels include:
AEB-L
CPM20CV

There are some full size knives, one larger knife, a few EDC sized knives, a couple Micros, even a couple kitchen knives. It's going to get crazy in here.......

So, keep your eyes peeled on the forum! I'm going to be introducing some of these knives when the first Dart EDC batch is done. I'm planning on a feature called "First Look Friday" in which I will put a knife or five up for first grabs in this forum before I post it in the general exchange on Saturday.

Stay tuned.....

Can't wait to see what you come up with! I was really debating getting on the list for a Dart.. I like sounds of the Ultralight Nettle, Silky, and the Itty Bitty!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with! I was really debating getting on the list for a Dart.. I like sounds of the Ultralight Nettle, Silky, and the Itty Bitty!!

The Nettle and the Silky are both up in the New Pattern Sunday thread if you want to take a look at them.

They look great! I like the size of the chunky monkey! I'm really getting into smaller blades for EDC use- I'm assuming the monkey on a diet will be similar shape but thinner in dimensions? That would be a winner for sure

They look great! I like the size of the chunky monkey! I'm really getting into smaller blades for EDC use- I'm assuming the monkey on a diet will be similar shape but thinner in dimensions? That would be a winner for sure
Lol. You got it. Four types. 5
0.140" 52100, 0.130" CPM20CV, 0.125" AEB-L, and 0.070" AEB-L

Ultralight Nettle is 0.070" AEB-L. It is going to be a great lightweight hiking knife. Both the thin versions will have thin handles to match.

Back